Started From the Bottom: An e46 M story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=NinoHale;1531093]

Does anyone know what the wheels on the LSB M3 are?? Its driving me nuts! haha

Comment

You've got issues. But, love it!

Comment

[quote=Zaid3243;1531884]
        Originally posted by NinoHale View Post

Does anyone know what the wheels on the LSB M3 are?? Its driving me nuts! haha
        3-piece Rotiform BLQ-T

Silk Blue MK6 Jetta build
        Instagram: @justmarshallgiles

Comment

Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
          You've got issues. But, love it!

That I do lol.

Comment

Took the Stahlgrau down to EuEx.... Made for a great but interesting trip.

After two years of ownership I was blessed with the dreaded SMG cog light... Car wouldn't crank. Drove fine down to Savannah but on Friday night the SMG light popped on and wouldn't start.

More annoying than anything, once started the car drove fine without issues so I knew it was something petty throwing the system off... I was right, clutch position censor.

Beauty is... You can't buy it individually as you have to buy the entire slave cylinder w/ censor attached... $280 part, again not hateful. Curveball is I don't have the software to properly bleed the clutch on the SMG system (can't do it manually, BMW over engineering 🙆&#127996....

Thus.... 6spd swap time!!! I found a few places locally that could bleed the clutch as needed but at this point might as well bite the bullet and fix it once, fix it right.

European Experience was a great time and staying on Tybee was the way to go!!

Also stopped in Helen on the way down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X