No announcement yet.

Started From the Bottom: An e46 M story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!!! That is how the e36 M should have been from the factory!!! Looks fantastic with the flares!
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Took the e36 down to Water by the Bridge over the weekend (show in Louisville). Ran like a top... And surprisingly well with -5.3/-4.6 degrees of camber in the rear.

Hopefully mocking up a custom duck bill spoiler this week.

Comment

Comment

Looks good but that tint looks terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@projects_always

Comment

Looks good man! Are you in forward for more CSL uprages? Love the way this one is heading.
            BMW E30 316i Zinnoberrot

Comment

not going to lie, pretty jealous you have both e36 and e36 M3's

really good work!! subscribed, also looking forward to seeing how the duckbill cal style boot comes out for the e36
              Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

I usually **** silver cars, but this is too good. Those wheels are perfect on the E36.
                Flickr

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys. The tint on the e36 is pretty haggard lol.

Lots of updates...

Wheels went on the e46 last week and took the car down to Jeffersonville, Indiana (across the river from Louisville) for a new show Euro District. Had a blast!!

At first I wasn't 100% with the wheel color but it's definitely grown on me! Front could stand to come down a quarter inch and I may space the rears 3-5mm and add some camber (picked up adjustable rear control arms, just haven't had them installed yet). Overall I'm pretty pleased.

Wheel specs: 18x10/11 et17 235/40 and 255/35 Nitto Invo's. I absolutely love the Invo's... Favorite tire I've ever run!

Also hung out with a bunch of good friends last Sunday.

S54 swapped e30 that screams, supercharged m52 328i that isn't too shabby either.

Leguna Seca will always be one of the top car colors of all time.

A few more (trying to learn this photography thing)

My buddy Rob's pics

700 hp twin turbo 997

All in all a damn good weekend!!!

Comment

So.....

Sold the e36 on Tuesday. Wasn't planning on doing so but came across another car at a price I couldn't pass up. The e36 stayed local and went to a buddy. Basically broke even on the whole thing. I'll miss it but

The wife took it home.

Another SMG car but easily swapped on due time and Carbon Black on Cinnamon is one hell of a combo.

Need to fully go through this thing in the next few weeks prior to heading to Savannah for EuroX (new "SoWo").

Comment

OMG that CB/Cinn Comp pack mmmmm
                      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Wow! Looks killer, new car does too.

@projects_always

Comment

Started From the Bottom: An e46 M story

Started to detail the new addition today, clay bar and wax. Needless to say it had some grime on it.

Bonus, found a Swissvax paint protection sticker in the door jamb... Needless to say, the paint is in great shape!

Comment

Dam, yo go through cars quick, can hardly keep up...lol i love all of them. quick question the csl boot you have on your first m3, was it just a spoiler bonded to the original trunk? as i see you still have the license plate light holder there and a csl trunk doenst. the reason i ask is cause i wanna do the same to my e46 saloon, but dont know how it will hold up, with everyday use...

Comment

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                              Dam, yo go through cars quick, can hardly keep up...lol i love all of them. quick question the csl boot you have on your first m3, was it just a spoiler bonded to the original trunk? as i see you still have the license plate light holder there and a csl trunk doenst. the reason i ask is cause i wanna do the same to my e46 saloon, but dont know how it will hold up, with everyday use...

Lol, my friends need to have an intervention. I'll be keeping the e46's for a while.

The CSL boot is a full one piece. It's a fiberglass rep I picked up. A good buddy owns a body shop, he just did his thing and made it work with the license plate bracket. We ordered an OEM handle and fit it on.

Comment

i see, thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                                X