• Time
  • Show
Clear All

$200 and you can have some salad shooters with adapters lol
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
      i like it manee!
      thanks very much. i love it lowered, today at work i couldnt stop staring at it

Originally posted by TerenceJCruz View Post
      Headlights look sweet! And it's nice to see the car finally lowered! Car is coming along nicely man.
      appreciate it im doing my best. its still got a long way to go but it definitely needed to get low.

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
      $200 and you can have some salad shooters with adapters lol
      you have my attention lol specs? and with tires?
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

16X9.5...tires are kinda shot but 205/50...not sure on the final offset but they fit perfect on the forester...just taking up too much space and want them gone
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
          16X9.5...tires are kinda shot but 205/50...not sure on the final offset but they fit perfect on the forester...just taking up too much space and want them gone
          sounds good to me. ill see what i can do. moneys kinda tight for now but ill figure something out and pm you
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Comment

pulled the fender liner out and the rubbing seems to have stopped. we will see what happens after my 200 mile drive friday to go visit my friend at college.

and some more pictures

Last edited by Ryan.; 04-29-2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Bad ass.

Rad name.

Regards,
              Ryan

*edit* please fix the dull door and fender
              slow build, fast cars

Comment

Originally posted by shredgnar_ View Post
                Bad ass.

Rad name.

Regards,
                Ryan

*edit* please fix the dull door and fender
                i want to fix it but its not really my priority right now since my whole car needs a respray and i cant afford that.

ive grown to kinda embrace the dullness.

Comment

took off the roof rack and also removed the plastidip from the roof. really wanna go back in time and slap the shit out of my 18 year old ricer self.

also here are some shots of my car next to a stock version. trying to show the difference in height. the pics arent the greatest though

hopefully one day ill be this low, the ground is uneven and it makes me look slammed.

Last edited by Ryan.; 05-15-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

i kinda like the dull paint as well. just needs some new wheels and itll be on point!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
                      i kinda like the dull paint as well. just needs some new wheels and itll be on point!
                      thanks man. and yeah im working towards getting wheels hoping to have them on by the first week of june.

here are some random pics a friend took while we were cruising home from class was unaware he took these so its a nice surprise. really love my car so much more now that its low

Last edited by Ryan.; 05-15-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

So considering trying to paint my car with a couple friends, my reasoning is because it's basically all in the prep work and sure it won't be show quality paint but it'll be all one color. Not to mention I've always wanted to try body work. Just not sure what color I want to do.

Comment

new stuff happening to the car but i wont be saying anything else until its done. trying to surprise everyone

Comment

For some reason - dont ask me why - I want to see it with some wide RPF-1s in red all around.

But that's just me

Keep it up

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

Originally posted by mgpdoc View Post
                              For some reason - dont ask me why - I want to see it with some wide RPF-1s in red all around.

But that's just me

Keep it up
                              im going for wide wheels just need the money first.

so heres my update, i tried to make my car look a bit better and was kinda bored of the two tone grey and silver so on impulse and a bit of convincing from a friend, i painted my car a hunter green.

cost me less than $200 and i did it in my driveway. honestly im not sold on the color im hoping itll look better after i clear coat it and wet sand it. im kinda afraid that i made it look even more shitty than it did before, but oh well cant go back now. will take better pictures tomorrow in the light. i was able to shave some stuff such as the black plastic trim running along the side of the car as well as the black trim on the roof.

Last edited by Ryan.; 05-31-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

really dosnt look horrible man, need some new wheels and itll look a hell of alot better!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                                Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Working...
                                X