Static LipLow Honda Fit GE8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static LipLow Honda Fit GE8

Edit: Here's some motivation for you to scroll through this thread. This is how the car sits as of 5/1/16

IMG_9485 by Alex Nagy, on Flickr

IMG_9421 by Alex Nagy, on Flickr

Now that I can confidently say my Fit is one of the lowest in the US, if not the lowest, I can start my S/W thread lol. So I bought my fit new in March 2013. It's a manual sport model in Taffeta White. I went through all the basic ricer mods and finally found my way and started to stance the shit out of it. As it sits now it's static and the winner of 1st Slammed at Offset Kings Chicago. I'm not gonna waste my time explaining my shitty old mods but I'll post a few pics so you guys can see the progression. Feel free to ask questions, I'm not the type of person who won't tell you specs on anything lol. Let's begin the photo dump.

Stock:

Stock by nickwochok, on Flickr

Lowering Springs and Wheels + Lots of Plasti Dip:

Springs and Wheels by nickwochok, on Flickr

Authentic Fatlace Pic from CREWS Chicago:

Fatlace Pic by nickwochok, on Flickr

Coilovers on and Maxed but Not Even Low :

Coilovers On by nickwochok, on Flickr

After that point I got serious and got real wheels, had them powder coated, got Swift springs:

photo by nickwochok, on Flickr

Side Shot by nickwochok, on Flickr

Teal by nickwochok, on Flickr

Oh yeah the passenger side NUE's are Candy Gold and the drivers side is Candy Teal.

I wasn't nearly satisfied with how low my car was so I started doing custom work on my suspension. First thing I did was cut and reweld all 4 lower mounts nearly 2" shorter. Heres a pic of that:

photo 5-2 by nickwochok, on Flickr

If the new mount looks like it was rewelded crooked that's because it was lol. I had to redo it. These new mounts let me go lower than I ever dreamed. So I got a lip and painted that and made some side skirt extensions. I have done a lot more to the car like lots of lighting stuff, a retrofit, exhaust, shifter stuff but I need to kind of breeze over that because I don't want to retype all of that stuff lol. So here is how she sits now, nothing has changed yet since I won the award except I repainted the lip a few times and now it's off because I broke it. I have a new lip coming in tomorrow. Enjoy:

Slammedenuff by nickwochok, on Flickr

Mean Muggin' by nickwochok, on Flickr

Gold Side by nickwochok, on Flickr

Booty by nickwochok, on Flickr

Elegant Shot Studios by nickwochok, on Flickr

Rolla by nickwochok, on Flickr

Hopefully you guys like what you see, I appreciate any feedback. Also you could follow me on Instagram @FitTheStance I could sure use it, thanks.
    Last edited by Piolk; 05-02-2016, 07:02 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @FitTheStance

Low asf, but super sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastianglenn View Post
      Low asf, but super sick!
      Thanks, low was definitely what I was going for lol

Comment

This thing is fucking WICKED. Been waiting to see a Fit slammed to hell, and this does not disappoint!

Comment

Very nice!

I love the contrast of the teal against the white, and how classy the gold looks against the white on the other side.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Two questions.

Do cops mess with you for having your front plate like that

Does the fit have the same stupid upper control arm banging that the old Honda chassis's suffer from? I'm just completely curious. Car looks GREAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
              Two questions.

Does the fit have the same stupid upper control arm banging that the old Honda chassis's suffer from? I'm just completely curious. Car looks GREAT.
              Fits use MacPherson strut-based suspension. No upper control arm shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                Two questions.

Surprisingly I haven't been pulled over yet at all after I put the plate there. I did get pulled over when I had the plate on the dash. And yeah no upper control arms on the fit. The suspensions downfall is that the rear axle is solid and to get camber you have to cut off the hub and reweld it. Nobody in the US has attempted it. But of course tons of guys in Asia do it lol. And thanks for all of the positive comments guys I appreciate it. I was messing with the rear today and I got the wheels to tuck a few millimeters but as of now they rub on the quarter panels under compression. I don't dare drive it until I can pull the quarters a bit more tomorrow. I'll have pics up when I get it done.

Comment

I never woulda thought a Fit could look so good lol. When I first saw the different color wheels, I was like wtf, but I couldn't stop looking back at the pics. And how you drive that low static is beyond me lol. Beautiful car, man

Comment

That's awesome! Love it

Comment

Hell yeah I like that

Comment

Originally posted by dannyrl View Post
                        I never woulda thought a Fit could look so good lol. When I first saw the different color wheels, I was like wtf, but I couldn't stop looking back at the pics. And how you drive that low static is beyond me lol. Beautiful car, man
                        Yeah the two colors have kind of a way of trolling on your brain. Whenever my car is at a show people are always double taking when they see the other side. But yeah driving this thing static is pretty stressful but it's worth it haha. Thanks for all the other positive comments guys!

Comment

Definitely not the lowest Fit.

Comment

Originally posted by gbaby2089 View Post
                            Who cares? It's plenty low. Car looks awesome btw mane

Comment

I give zero shits. I don't dig the car at all.

Just addressing the claim in the OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X