No announcement yet.

Aussie P.O.S. R31 Skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah dude that be sick! haha i hope so. but yeah man its strange how i think my taste in cars has evolved in the 9 months i've owned my car haha. i like the look and i know dudes are gonna **** me for it cause i mean its "STANCEWORKS" haha but i mean to a degree its impractical. its looks dope but for ME i cannot bust oil pans and seize my engine cause then im outta a car man. my dad doesnt play that" oh son, your cars broken? heres mine." stuff he's like n e g r o you ever heard these letters w a l k? so it took me some serious debating as it was so "stancey" but honestly i want something that has the best of both worlds practical and sorta fast( again its a 92 integra lol) but looks sorta aggressive. not your typical kid man. it sucks cause i look at all this stance ish and im sitting up at night debating what whether i wanna go that route or just keep it simple. my enthusiasm for cars seriously overshadows what i do to them. ideas for them are different every night haha but money holds me back lol. im just a pizza making teen trying to get that og not cookie cutter "stance" not slammed or nothing. just low.

but i think we might make my brothers ej6 more of the stance honda lol

and thanks homie, you seem real cool man. i wish well for this build and thats why im following it
    Last edited by jalenda9; 08-29-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• I know what you mean I don't want to go bagging out stance works at all but in Australia it's a different ball game, get fines and impounded for 90%of the stuff I wanna do do I'm trying to keep the thing not attention grabbing to cops.
      I'd love to go crazy on it but money and cops keep me from going to spastic :p

The good thing about SW is that people accept your car no matter what you do to it
      No one is pressuring you to follow the same formula as them, unlike a lot of other forums iv been on!

I'll have to check out your thread man, or I may have already, idk. I secretly really like Hondas
      Oh and yeah I'm the same hey I can't keep up with my ideas for cars, even ones I haven't had the chance to own yet hahah

I love cars and it's clear you do too man
      Good luck with your integra you should post a link to your thread if you have one
      BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• StanceWorks is cool because there is stance cars and track style cars too. Its rad. And people respect you for the most part if its clean and not dodgy as fek. This seems to be heading in a good direction!

Keen to see more. Also I want more equips too. But broke and can't reseal mine for the life of me :'(

Oh yea Aus is horrid for having even a semi cool car. To the point where you're scared to drive it (atleast I am...)
        Last edited by Thom; 08-29-2014, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• I wanna see mor equips to mate haha
          I'm wayy to poor to think about them
          I think I have swayed not to molest them by fitting wrong size bolts in them so I'm sure people might be happy to hear that haha

I love stance works for the same reasons bro
          And thanks, I want this thing to be clean but not too clean, I like a hint of rough and gritty : P
          BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• GOOD! Just tumbler them and paint them with clear. You can do the bolt up from the back without touching the painted bolts if the threads are all clean.

Yea thats it. Building show cars is no fun. You wont want to drive it then.
            If you need a hand I'd be down. Live in brisbane too ha.

Comment

• Haha I knew someone would be relived to hear that
              Yeah that's kinda the plan I think
              Thanks dude
              Appreciate it
              Where abouts in Brisbane are you ?
              BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• yeah dude i hear you! i don't have a thread yet as i've been lurking through a plethora of pages and builds of all sorts of cars haha....but i'm going to make one soon. don't worry man i'll post it up once i get a camera. right now i'm in the process of getting my exhaust put on. i got al lthe 20 year old bolts out,new gaskets, polished the darn thing and then im hang it up and i realize its an inch too short lol. so now i have to run it a muffler shop and have them extend the piping behind the cats flange so it riches my resonator piping. so that sucked. i took it all off and didnt put the cat back on so im running open headers and oh my word...it sounds not good on this car haha. i like loud cars just not ricey loud. but yeah man gonna get that squared away and saving to get it lower than it is and possibly picking up some kosei k1's in the next month or so. hondas grew on me though

Comment

• northside man. About 15-20 minutes drive from Mt glorious and MT nebo haha.

Comment

• ahh man i live like 45 min from glorious.

we will have to do a mt run when mines rego'ed!
                    BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• I like that you're taking your time and doing it proper,
                      definitely in for more!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by matthatcat View Post
                        ahh man i live like 45 min from glorious.

We will have to do a mt run when mines rego'ed!
                        fk yea!

Comment

• Nice build!,
                          I see heaps of clapped out 31's getting around, blacked out rims, cut springs, keyrings hanging of the bumper,childs boxing gloves hanging of the rearveiw mirror all covered in (P)layer plates, but its nice to see your doing it proper!

and I've been reading through your thread I agree queensland has some of the shittest rules
                          they just started in forcing a law that if your music is to loud you can be fined $160 and up to 3 points....... wtf who is this magical being that is going to judge if my music is too loud, hopefully its not mr police man whom has to hit a quota at the of the month...cause he might be bias about the situation?

Sorry about the rant. im with you lets go to the states learn how to drive on the wrong side of the road in the wrong seat and buy a clapped out continental and weld header pipes hanging out the bonnet.....lucky Americans only thing you have to watch out for are trigger happy cops

Comment

• Thanks man
                            Man I don't see to many 31's around here but yeah they seem to be a bit of a bogan pick with the typical p plater mods haha
                            I don't know if I'm doing it right just yet but thanks man

I heard about that one, it's fully up to the cops if they think it's too loud or not :/
                            Pretty bullshit

I'm so keen to get to USA when iv had enough with aus haha
                            BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by MattHatCat View Post
                              Thanks man
                              Man I don't see to many 31's around here but yeah they seem to be a bit of a bogan pick with the typical p plater mods haha
                              I don't know if I'm doing it right just yet but thanks man

I heard about that one, it's fully up to the cops if they think it's too loud or not :/
                              Pretty bullshit

I'm so keen to get to USA when iv had enough with aus haha
                              Man taking the time to cut "n" shut the rust is a first step in the right direction, I would have been a bit worried if just you sprayed it with a rattle can as ive seen plenty of people do, 31's are highly underestimated they are a nice platform any plans for the rb?

Comment

• This is a cool thread bro. Always had a soft spot for 31s and as everyone else has said your wheel choice is impeccable. My mate told me the other day that Australian delivered 31's came out with a live axle because we had laws against putting IRS in passenger cars for a while. Something to do with "Australian conditions" (read: shit roads). If that's true I guess it's evidence that we've always had clueless politicians and a nanny-state mentality when it comes to road safety. Certainly makes it hard to drive cool shit hey. Can't wait for Newman to get the arse.
                                I'll be following this build anyway

Visit my build, that would be super good of you to do.

be my instagram friend: archiediplomat

have a look at the shirts I do: www.diplomatthreads.com.au

Comment

Working...
                                X