• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattHatCat View Post
    S14 is what I meant*
    Damn brain

I agree with the offset

But I think I'll keep the 05's pretty classic at least until I can get them on without adaptors

Why do you have gk hubs with s14 gear?
    I thought they were 5 stud?

So What sorta mods are needed to get s14 lca's to fit? Need to keep info like that in my brain!
    The S14 gear I got didn't have any hubs and brakes on them so thats why I got GKTech hubs.

Everything bolts up the same as S13 gear does since all the stuff takes the same bolts but I have extended R31 Rack ends with rack adapters to S14 ball joints, its not very safe but its really just so the car can move around for now.

Sorry about how long it took to reply, nets being shit.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Ah cool!
      Good to know

What's the more permanent way of fixing the tie rods to the rack? Or is that pretty much it? Haha
      BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Ah cool!
        Good to know

What's the more permanent way of fixing the tie rods to the rack? Or is that pretty much it? Haha
        Could probably just find some rack ends that fit.

I could also try N14 Pulsar rack ends to S13 tie rods but I'm not 100% sure if S13 tie rods work with S14 LCA's.

Comment

When I bought my thing it had n14 rack end on one side and something else on the other haha it was very wack
          BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

When I bought my thing it had n14 rack end on one side and something else on the other haha it was very wack
            Probably N14 on one side and N12 on the other.

N14 ones are like 10mm or so longer than N12 ones.

Comment

Yeah it was quite a bit longer

Meh all new stuff now
              Can't wait to drive the thing properly
              BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Yeah it was quite a bit longer

Meh all new stuff now
                Can't wait to drive the thing properly
                Thats why I don't like buying peoples projects because you never know exactly what they have done.
                But from the looks of it you are doing stuff proper, especially that rust repair.
                Most people would of been like fuck it and stripped the car and scrapped it.

Comment

thanks mate!
                  i need help choosing center colors!
                  any ideas guys?
                  Think of what colors look good on White.

I'm a big fan of a metallic bronze, or even a darker shade of silver. Gunmetal is used a lot, bright silver is used a lot- a medium silver would be different.

Build is awesome OP! I would love to have an R31 here in the states, sadly you guys get all the cool FR chassis in the land down under. Keep it up!
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I'm a big fan of a metallic bronze, or even a darker shade of silver. Gunmetal is used a lot, bright silver is used a lot- a medium silver would be different.

Build is awesome OP! I would love to have an R31 here in the states, sadly you guys get all the cool FR chassis in the land down under. Keep it up!
                    Just saying you could probably bring them over now because 1986 to 1990.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Thats why I don't like buying peoples projects because you never know exactly what they have done.

But from the looks of it you are doing stuff proper, especially that rust repair.

Most people would of been like fuck it and stripped the car and scrapped it.
                      Yeah man tell me about it, next time I decided to get myself another project it will be an unmolested stock as a rock thing hah, maybe...
                      Thanks mate! Believe me when I say I was this close to gating fuck it and scrapping it, this fucking close haha

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Yeah I really like the idea of a bronze or even a bright gold maybe, gunmetal is definitely too dark for my taste, a medium silver would be pretty tight but hole too..
                      Thanks for the encouragement man I need it! I'll only be able to do things that don't cost money for the next few months I think haha
                      Moving is expensive

Idk if we get ALL the cool FR's down here but there's a few good ones haha
                      I think skylines are the only thing we have on you guys, or at least we did? Idk..

Thanks again guys!
                      BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Just saying you could probably bring them over now because 1986 to 1990.

That's what I thought?
                        I thought I heard of a guy getting a 32 imported legally ?
                        BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Yeah man tell me about it, next time I decided to get myself another project it will be an unmolested stock as a rock thing hah, maybe...
                          Thanks mate! Believe me when I say I was this close to gating fuck it and scrapping it, this fucking close haha
                          I started with a stock as a rock R31 when I started, got it from a old guy that had it just sitting in a shed and it was nice to start off with a nice clean slate because you know there isn't any super dodgy stuff done to it.

Also if you want some more info on stuff just visit forum.r31skylineclub.com if you already haven't.

Comment

Yeah I'm a member there
                            I deleted my build from there but it's nice to use that forum for info
                            Wish I had done it your way!
                            BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Yeah I'm a member there
                              I deleted my build from there but it's nice to use that forum for info
                              Wish I had done it your way!
                              Yeah it was hard to find a 100% stock one but god getting 25 year+ old bolts undone for probably the first time ever is just so much of a pain.

Comment

Yeah it was hard to find a 100% stock one but god getting 25 year+ old bolts undone for probably the first time ever is just so much of a pain.

I can imagine man! Lucky mine have all being fiddled with before and just snap when I try getting them off from being done up by the hulk apparently! Haha
                                BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X