Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Fake-Benz content inside (SRT-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTOguy View Post
    I'm loving this. Very cool and very different
    Thanks! Are you also on Wrong Fitment Crew? I believe I looked at your build thread over there. My best friend just bought an '05 GTO and we are getting ready to slam it on wheels/coilovers. Just waiting for parts to arrive!
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
      Even with tinted windows and my car being a garage a good bit of the time?
      I have tinted windows and it stays in a garage quite a lot too. Anything that got direct sunlight turned beige.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

This is a C32 engine right? Looks awesome!
        IG: pwwhite

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
          I have tinted windows and it stays in a garage quite a lot too. Anything that got direct sunlight turned beige.
          Friend had that happen with his red Suede inserts. Turned Pink in 2 months. He only took it out once a week too lol. Rest of the time it was in the garage.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

After the suede headliner and rear diffusers it'll be time for a new paintjob. I like the dip but it's messed up in a few spots and i'm ready for some fresh paint.

I'm aiming to have the car painted the first week of September......just in time for H20i!
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Love your ride man!!
              IG: @Alexand3rr
              Check out my Stanced CRV
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1068778

Comment

Originally posted by freshxjdm View Post
                Love your ride man!!
                Thanks man!
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I've actually decided to run with the whole plastidip thing just a little while longer. I am having my car re-dipped hyper black graphite (see below). The place that dipped my car didn't prep the surface as well as they could have and therefore the dip is starting to peel away pretty badly in a few areas. They offered to re-dip the problem areas for me for free but I decided to strike a deal with them and see if they will just re-dip my entire car a new color at a discounted price.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

But then again, I see pics like this and kinda want to stick with the green. Unfortunately pics hide alot of the imperfections in the dip. I'll be the first to tell you that it doesn't look as good up close in person I may just see if I can swing them a few bills to re-dip the entire car versus just re-dipping the "bad" areas.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

That color just flows with the car so well, but that hyper black graphite would look so good. Either way its still going to look killer.
                      The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                      Originally posted by Dubway5887
                      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                        That color just flows with the car so well, but that hyper black graphite would look so good. Either way its still going to look killer.
                        Yeah i'm still on the fence. The color is what makes an already unique car even more unique. But that hyper black graphite would make it look so sinister. Decisions decisions.....
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Decided to keep the car the color it is for now. I'm having the dip fixed the last week of this month. Additionally, my friend recently did the headliner of his car in suede and has leftover suede and he said that he'd do it for me for free just because he felt like doing it for me......sweeeeeet!

Also going to be wiring up Pyle Audio 250watt bass tube soon that came out of my Miata before I sold it and deleting my resonator soon. Slow but steady progress.........
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Know you decided to keep the colour but was bored and photoshopped the grey. Bit darker then the BMW but gives a good idea of the colour

Comment

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
                              Know you decided to keep the colour but was bored and photoshopped the grey. Bit darker then the BMW but gives a good idea of the colour
                              Haha that's badass man! I'm so torn. I think because of how inexpensive re-dipping your car is that my car will ultimately end up another color eventually regardless. The toss up between the green and that dark gray color is that the green is so classy but the dark gray is so sinsister. I don't know which look I prefer. The green is definitely more unique in my opinion though.
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                                Haha that's badass man! I'm so torn. I think because of how inexpensive re-dipping your car is that my car will ultimately end up another color eventually regardless. The toss up between the green and that dark gray color is that the green is so classy but the dark gray is so sinsister. I don't know which look I prefer. The green is definitely more unique in my opinion though.
                                No worries easy enough to do. Can do some more colours if you have any other ideas? Im a green fan as well but the grey gives the car a nice sinister look as you said

Comment

Working...
                                X