X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great painted

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
      HOW did I not see this lol. This is exactly what I wanted to do with my SC! ITB's are the goal eventually but I need to get a manual trans sorted first. I also wanted to do the high beam delete but I'm planning on painting the car a different color and I think it only really works well with black like yours. Please please please post a sound clip of your car with the ITB's I'm dying to hear it. This car is just way too cool man seriously good job, might be a dumb question but are the lines you have running off of the top of the throttle bodies going to a vacuum port? Also do you guys have EGR in AUS and if so did you delete it to get away from dealing with the vacuum mess? So happy you updated this so I could see it finally. Also are those GTE valve covers? I noticed the PCV port position is different.
      Yeah man i started right in your spot. Stock auto with end goal being 5speed itbs - took me 6 years of ownership to get here hahah. In steps - manual > lsd > standalone ecu > itbs. Yep the vac lines seen on on the top run to a bigger vacuum tank that is tucked underneath the throttles. No EGR on mine, its a JDM 2jzge. They are GTE valve covers that i have -10an fittings on that run to the catch. Going to get the covers polished at some point. feel free to ask me any more questions to help make your itbs happen!!

Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
      Dear god this is awesome!! Please keep us updated on the new changes. Love the commitment to N/A and the balance of form and function. Would love to see some track footage.
      Thanks man i will keep updating this now. I've got some GoPro footage of me cruising the streets so i could upload that for u guys to hear the throttles. I'll get this out on the track this year for sure. Going to replace all the bushes with poly, replace a cracked subframe mount, get some adjustable front LCA's and an alignment before its first shakedown.

Originally posted by proboner View Post
      looks great painted
      cheers colour code is toyota 202

Comment

Who did you go through to obtain that custom ITB manifold?

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
          Who did you go through to obtain that custom ITB manifold?
          Chinen Ryogi from c&y sports in Japan did the custom fab

Comment

Love everything about it man, awesome style. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
              Love everything about it man, awesome style. Keep up the good work.
              thanks mate

Comment

Working...
              X