Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be the only bagged C43 AMG Benz ever ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
    Sick work on the interior

Thanks dude! I still need to get some real shots of it, not these cell phone pictures. I got a few more changes in store for her tho.
    C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• I may have inappropriately laughed at the "crippled a$$" comment. And changing an AMG interior? That's awesome. I think the wheelchair is just to hold your large cojones. Much props to you sir.

Comment

• A lot of you have already seen this but here it is again, I decided to retrofit a front lip from a Integra because there are no aftermarket lips for a C43 AMG bumper. thinking about having it shaved and molded into the bumper permanently as well as adding a splitter.
        C280 Build Thread
        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• I like the integra lip, but no splitter. If you're going to mold the lip in, maybe have the corners brought up so they flow with the sideskirts?

Comment

• Any info on how you molded the lip? Looks pretty dang good to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
              Any info on how you molded the lip? Looks pretty dang good to me!
              Its not shaved or molded yet. Just held on with..... wait for it........... zipties Going to attempt to have it molded higher on sides and flushed in with that divet so it flows much better up front and from the side so that the roundness lines up with the side skirt. The way it is mounted right now doesnt actually look to out of line with the side skirt Just pops out funny.
              C280 Build Thread
              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Never would have guessed that lip would fit so well lol
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                  Its not shaved or molded yet. Just held on with..... wait for it........... zipties Going to attempt to have it molded higher on sides and flushed in with that divet so it flows much better up front and from the side so that the roundness lines up with the side skirt. The way it is mounted right now doesnt actually look to out of line with the side skirt Just pops out funny.
                  zip ties ftw!

Yea, i was gonna say having it lined up w/ that divet would be awesome. I gotta admit though, that lip entirely changes what that front amg bumper looks like. I've got a brabus w203 coupe lip that i've stashed away to hopefully mold to my bumper some day... Is your lip pretty flexible?

Comment

• Love this and now I want one! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      Never would have guessed that lip would fit so well lol
                      Dude, It literally fits so many types of cars, I got a buddy who has it on his nissan S14, Seen it on S13's as well. Also my buddy runs one on his AE101 Corolla And on his UCF10 Lexus

Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
                      zip ties ftw!

Yea, i was gonna say having it lined up w/ that divet would be awesome. I gotta admit though, that lip entirely changes what that front amg bumper looks like. I've got a brabus w203 coupe lip that i've stashed away to hopefully mold to my bumper some day... Is your lip pretty flexible?
                      Yeah its very flexible, Made form Polyurethane so it should be able to be plastic welded instead of having to deal with mixing massive amount of epoxies. The brabus coupe lips look soo good, Thats what charlie (theBenzE) runs on his coupe they're really strong lips. I believe theyre ABS same as your bumper. molding it on there shouldnt be an issue at all for you.

Originally posted by CBURKE View Post
                      Love this and now I want one! lol
                      DO IT! C43 AMG can be bought for pennies on the dollar in comparison to other "performance" cars of its day. The title of this build thread needs to be changed now that i helped a buddy of mine on the east coast bag his black C43 AMG. now there are two of us, Maybe three soon???

Pic from AutoFashion USA's VIPFest

Last edited by SD202; 11-11-2014, 10:52 AM.
                      C280 Build Thread
                      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Just a small update many of you already saw this on my Instagram. I have thrown on some new shoes. theyre VMR v701 19x9.5 all around +45et with 20mm spacers front and 17mm spacers rear. Still dialing it in. I think the offset is to high to begin with so i plan to space them out more.

before the respray

Had to respray them.

Dont mind the meat tires. Running them bald then going back to stretch 255 is to meaty for my taste. it is nice putting that V8 power down though.

And this might happen... gonna need a lot of work and much wider wheels

C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• well, Changed the wheels again. 19s were just to big. most of you know this already. new wheels are VMR v705 powder coated silver. I want to change up the color on them but I dont know how long i will be keeping them for.

Also got my steering wheel back from craft customs with blue basting stitch to match the Blue/black two tone leather and blue stitching that the car has already.

I also relocated my air tank and hid the compressor and sub woofer underneath the trunk floor. will be adding hardwood and possibly repainting the tank before wuste. So pics of that will come shortly.
                          C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Saw those wheels and whatever white ones you were running on IG. Looks waaaay better than the 19's did
                            BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                            Merc 190E - Sold
                            BMW 635CSi - Project
                            Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                            Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• I didn't think you could one-up the lorinsers ..... but you DID .... TWICE

Comment

• The 19s looked sooo big/out of place! Cutting fenders and adding flares??1?!?! Yea, I wanna see that!

Comment

Working...
                                X