Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be the only bagged C43 AMG Benz ever ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally i vote against the bolt on flares! I'd love to see it wider, but not that way

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
      Personally i vote against the bolt on flares! I'd love to see it wider, but not that way

Yeah, I have decided against doing the fender flares. Honestly didnt work well with the over all look of the car. I do want to widen the rear slightly so I can put some wider tires back there but still be able to tuck/lay it out
      C280 Build Thread
      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Now i agree with that!!!!

Comment

• Car is bad ass man keep it up
          I had one for a short time the aftermarket support sucks but you have brought it a long way!

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            Now i agree with that!!!!
            These 215/35s just dont have enough grip IMO

Originally posted by Gurv ///M View Post
            Car is bad ass man keep it up
            I had one for a short time the aftermarket support sucks but you have brought it a long way!
            Yes this is true sadly a lot of stuff has to be custom made for any serious modifications, but isnt that the way it should be? lol

Update: So I went ahead and did a wood trunk floor, Used a walnut laminate, This was my first time working with wood and such. I think it turned out decent. I finished and instantly wanted to go back and redo it in something with a high gloss look to it. Also had some suede laying around from when I did the headliner so I decided to do the A pillars, Next will be the B and C but I now have to buy more fabric. sorry for the terrible iphone pics.

C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• I want ride in that lol.. holy shit it looks good.
              Audi A4 B8 3.0tdiQ
              ex-s211 270cdi
              ex-w210 220cdi

Comment

• Great craftsmanship so far! Realy like what you did with the headliner and all!
                I do not really get the choice for the ambers though. It somehow makes it look like a pre-mopf with some c43 bits attached. But hey, makes it a great sleeper right?
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                  Great craftsmanship so far! Realy like what you did with the headliner and all!
                  I do not really get the choice for the ambers though. It somehow makes it look like a pre-mopf with some c43 bits attached. But hey, makes it a great sleeper right?
                  LOL thanks, Its a US thing? IDK? Haha No W202 was ever sold or offered with the "espirit package" here in the States. These ambers were on my 96' C280 and I fell in love with how they looked. I know every other country in the world the look is "cheap" or from the earlier models but I like the contrast it brings to the car and the fact that not very many people with 202s around here rock them, Everyone with a 202 has chrome grill and clear corners. haha Not to mention getting true amber Bosch corner lights here is rare, & cost quite a bit. I have the Factory lights for it as well so no worries if there is ever a next owner they will have the choice of both.
                  But if you want to talk about sleeper, Next on the list is to swap the old tired 4.2L M113 out for a N/A 5.4L m113, De-badge and call it done at that point :

Already changed it up a little in the trunk. I wasnt happy with the wood so I had to polish it and I repainted the tank from black to silver. And I guess I am going to try my hand at some hard lines. Still a work in progress. waiting on some bulk head compression fittings to arrive. I have been a bit more active with working on my car lately with summer fast approaching and Wuste Vegas is right around the corner also.

Used "Bona" polish on the laminate wood. Its made in Sweden. They invented laminate flooring, so I trusted this stuff.

I had read reviews about it needing to be reapplied every few months and it was not worth the money but at $17 I figured I would give it a try not to mention those are people using it on the floor that most likely sees daily use. The results are what I was after. And since my floor is in the trunk of my car and not....on the floor....There should be very minimal traffic over the polished area.

Works well IMHO

Will Update when the fittings arrive.

Last edited by SD202; 03-24-2015, 11:50 AM.
                  C280 Build Thread
                  C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                  E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Zamn!

Comment

• went a different direction with the setup for the time being. I already dislike how it turned out and want to redo the tank/ hardline setup and add a couple more lines to it. I didnt have a bender and decided to use the old plumbing trick of filling the tube with sand and hand bending it. It worked surprisingly well. However i could not get close 90* bends like I wanted to I will be re-doing the setup once I get a bender, some more fittings and airline.

C280 Build Thread
                      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Welp, Bought a bender yesterday. and 6 more feet of copper tubing ( in stick form) Will be adding a couple more lines to the system as well as redoing the single hardline. I just am not satisfied no matter what i do to the trunk.
                        C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Yesyesyesyes.

You could just make your own rear fenders if you want them to be wider while looking OEM+.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• well this is how it ended up, Kinda want to change it again LMAO!
                            C280 Build Thread
                            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                              [/URL]
                              This is just incredible!

I'm not sure why, but I have also liked the look of having the lines on show also.

Never heard of filling them with sand for hand bending though??

Good work dude
                              Instagram: @Lhottekins

Comment

• Originally posted by Lhotte View Post
                                This is just incredible!

I'm not sure why, but I have also liked the look of having the lines on show also.

Never heard of filling them with sand for hand bending though??

Good work dude

Thanks! Yeah, I guess its an old plumbers trick I also heard that salt will work but i was skeptical of that method. Ended up using an actual tube bender.
                                C280 Build Thread
                                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X