• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like the look=)
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• I'm usually not into chrome but the brushed and brass accents throw it over the top! Rendering looks great as well... keep up the good work!
      - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
        I really like the look=)
        Thanks man!

Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
        I'm usually not into chrome but the brushed and brass accents throw it over the top! Rendering looks great as well... keep up the good work!
        Thanks, I'm trying to keep it subtle. It looks like it's going to be a lot, but there is so much black in the bay now it should balance out well.

Comment

• Clean car man, I really, really, really like this ride! I keep coming back to it and looking closer. Very nicely done, and those vintage AR wheels really look nice in your photoshop.
          "The Merc" (1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS)

Done: FBSS Air Ride, PI Dual Exhaust, LED Gauge Back Light, LED Interior Lamps, Custom Gauge Overlays, Infinity/Alpine Sound, 20% Tint, Sanden EDC, 18" Magnaflow muffs and 3" tips.

Future: 3.55:1 with Trac-Loc, More Lows (Commence to Cutting), Wheel spacers for better fitment, Possibly New Wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrome DaddyO View Post
            Clean car man, I really, really, really like this ride! I keep coming back to it and looking closer. Very nicely done, and those vintage AR wheels really look nice in your photoshop.
            Thanks man!!

Comment

• Engine is back in the car. Just need to finish up a couple things

Last edited by Keith602; 08-13-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• You work fast and that looks excellent =)
                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• doesn't get much more beautiful than that
                  E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Stop it! I can't love this car more then my car! Looks great man

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                      You work fast and that looks excellent =)
                      Thats just me being impatient haha

Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
                      doesn't get much more beautiful than that
                      Thanks! Its getting there. Finally not ashamed to pop the hood lol

Originally posted by Paulpooted View Post
                      Stop it! I can't love this car more then my car! Looks great man
                      Same goes for yours. Favorite notch

Comment

• KEITH! Amazing work man, I love how you went with the brushed look as you said, instead of going all chrome on those air filters and such...keep up with this AMAZING build! Definitely one of the most intriguing car builds I know of right now

Comment

• Originally posted by planecraaazy View Post
                          KEITH! Amazing work man, I love how you went with the brushed look as you said, instead of going all chrome on those air filters and such...keep up with this AMAZING build! Definitely one of the most intriguing car builds I know of right now
                          wow thanks!

Comment

• Ditched the eFan idea and just put the stock fan back on, but I had to paint it a different color of course first. As someone mentioned earlier, I could have polished it, but oh well. The radiator didnt always look that clean either, it had two broken mounts and was hanging by coat hangers ingeniously installed by the PO. So it was cleaned, the mounts were repaired, and then painted. Thats one of the great things about this part of the project. I have a pretty lengthy list of all the things that were repaired, replaced, or upgraded. Makes me feel like the car is whole. Nothing is considered neglected anymore.

Comment

• So classy!
                              - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

• Absolutely awesome.
                                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Working...
                                X