This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
    Thats one of the great things about this part of the project. I have a pretty lengthy list of all the things that were repaired, replaced, or upgraded. Makes me feel like the car is whole. Nothing is considered neglected anymore.
    that's the best part of a full build - the details. the stuff that YOU know took a lot of time and effort (and care) to fix & replace. the stuff that only you and a few others with keen eyes will notice. that's the stuff that really gives you pride in your build.

excellent work man
    E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Wheels are on. Some people are going to like the polished better and I had to see for myself. I wasnt happy right away so thats how I know I need to do the black centers. I also stripped the black from the grills only to decide I like the black better. Painted the badge the original red as well.

Last edited by Keith602; 08-13-2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Either way it looks great=) I usually **** black wheels but those black centers definitey fit this build better. I also agree on the black grilles looking better
        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
          Either way it looks great=) I usually **** black wheels but those black centers definitey fit this build better. I also agree on the black grilles looking better
          haha I usually do too. It somehow keeps it more euro feeling at not so domestic hot rod/muscle. I know I know, I picked a wheel that usually goes on those cars, but I love the design and think the black centers will make them work perfectly. Glad you agree on the grills thing too. I was always curious because I painted the grills soon after the car was painted and wondered how they would look now that there was some shine to the wheels.

Comment

• Can you give me the size/dimensions of the new wheels?

Comment

• Small changes like the badge painting and repairs like the radiator really take the car to the next level.

The wheels will take some getting used to, but I believe that they will look much better with the centers black. Black definitely works best on the grilles.
              '88 Volvo 745 Turbo
              Instagram @Andy_Wilder

Comment

• Looking soo good....this car keeps getting better and better
                Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

• Originally posted by fortbrick View Post
                  Small changes like the badge painting and repairs like the radiator really take the car to the next level.

The wheels will take some getting used to, but I believe that they will look much better with the centers black. Black definitely works best on the grilles.
                  Thats what I think too. I really just want enhance what I had before, not make it feel completely different.

Originally posted by A4crn View Post
                  Looking soo good....this car keeps getting better and better
                  Thanks man!

Comment

• l left my comments on your IG, but nonetheless...you sir are killing it!
                    IG:uvebeenrobd
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by uvebeenrobd View Post
                      l left my comments on your IG, but nonetheless...you sir are killing it!
                      Thanks man, I appreciate what you said too. It was nice to get some confidence thrown in my direction haha
                      Last edited by Keith602; 07-18-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• everytime i come back here I fall in love all over again
                        C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                          everytime i come back here I fall in love all over again
                          +1
                          Instagram: @itstotesdenny

Just a man with a Canon 5D

Comment

• my goodness the polished wheels and grille... my jaw dropped. shame you aren't keeping them that way imo, but the black wheels make it have a more mobster look than a classic look if that's what you're going for. either way, amazing.
                            HAI GUISE

Comment

• Found this old shot of the bay from probably a day or two after I got the car. Wish I had documented it better. Horrible photos from the early stages

Now

Comment

• 1968 1600SP Beetle build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X