X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
    Looks so damn good
    Thank you sir! And by the way, thats so awesome you picked up that fastback. One of my favorite vw's of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
      Thank you sir! And by the way, thats so awesome you picked up that fastback. One of my favorite vw's of all time.
      Haha thanks man, it will definitely be a learning experience.
      My '66 C10 Build
      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Looking for ideas for new wheels. Still love the steelies, but im wanting to change it up a tad. Im kind of all over the place with what id like to see on there, so I will just leave it open to fresh input. Would like to stay 17" but 16" could work. Im running a 17x7 +22 wheel now with 32mm spacers in the front and 25mm spacers in the rear. Bolt pattern is 5x114.3, but I could do something different with adapters if need be. Trying to stay away from thrusts, minilites, and others that have been done on these before. They look great, but I would like to try something different. Also, cant really break the bank on these, so looking for inexpensive options. Possibly oem or something that can be picked up secondhand. Thanks for any input!

Comment

• Are you wanting something that looks period correct?
          95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
            Are you wanting something that looks period correct?
            Not necessarily

Comment

• i really liked these
              American Racing Salt Flats

looks damn good on the wagon i was gonna buy

of course there's always the white wall option

and i love the way these steelies look but polished wouldn't go well with your gangster style

any idea as to what you're looking for?
              E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
                i really liked these
                American Racing Salt Flats

any idea as to what you're looking for?
                The salt flats look good and ive considered them before actually. I would probably opt for the all chrome

Comment

• I could see either basketweaves or the chrome Salt Flats looking amazing! Sorry to not provide input either way... :P
                  - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
                    I could see either basketweaves or the chrome Salt Flats looking amazing! Sorry to not provide input either way... :P
                    I'm really thinking about the basket weaves, but they have to be the right ones. Want to aim for the classy but not too sporty look.

Comment

• I honestly don't think that you are going get much better Class wise than the wheels that are on the car now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
                        I honestly don't think that you are going get much better Class wise than the wheels that are on the car now..
                        You might be right. I really love the look now, mostly just thinking about a way to change things up and possibly improve on what's there. It's tricky with these cars though, especially since it already has an established direction with what I've done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
                          You might be right. I really love the look now, mostly just thinking about a way to change things up and possibly improve on what's there. It's tricky with these cars though, especially since it already has an established direction with what I've done to it.
                          Personally I think your build is spot on at this point, and changing wheels out of boredom can open other can of worms, especially because everyone has an opinion on aftermarket wheels. It is hard to argue that the Steelies that are on the car isn't stylish, and the wrong aftermarket wheel can actually take away from the car overall, especially when you take into account that people tend to comment or point out the styling deficiencies of the aftermarket wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
                            Personally I think your build is spot on at this point, and changing wheels out of boredom can open other can of worms, especially because everyone has an opinion on aftermarket wheels. It is hard to argue that the Steelies that are on the car isn't stylish, and the wrong aftermarket wheel can actually take away from the car overall, especially when you take into account that people tend to comment or point out the styling deficiencies of the aftermarket wheels.
                            I completely agree with that. I asked about the wheel options here just to see if there is anything I havent thought of. It may just mean that I have to take my admiration for wheels to another project down the road.

Comment

• While I won't tell you why I've been looking I can share what I've been looking for to fit that car

IG:uvebeenrobd
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by uvebeenrobd View Post
                                While I won't tell you why I've been looking I can share what I've been looking for to fit that car
                                So you found one!

Im digging all of those but the second one down.

Comment

Working...
                                X