X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subd. Just got a 3000gt SL.
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Always had a love for these cars, great job so far!!

Comment

A little update on the build:

I picked up a CTS-V last month and had to throw some money into it, so work on the 3000 slowed down, typical story right?

Well I have a 5.3 Iron LS block motor, the rear is completely done once some brake calipers arrive (ordered today) and I also ordered coilovers today.

As far as the trans goes, i somehow ended up with a T5 (crap) ....long story. Ill be getting a T56 soon enough though for it after I unload this T5 on Craigslist.

I hope to be picking up wheels too within the next few days (Cobra wheels again) in 18x9 and 18x10.5 this time instead of 17's like my last setup.

The guys helping me with the fab work have been super busy, so Ive moved on to completing other tasks around the car before starting on the subframe for the motor and trans.

Stay Tuned!
        Last edited by StanceCoalition; 07-23-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Hot damn! Have you gotten a lot of hell from the 3S loyalists yet?

I have a '92 Stealth TT and aim to make it something that these cars are not normally, but I haven't the funds to take it to such tasteful extremes as you have. Props bruhhh.
          Subadubdubb'd for this nasty build.

Comment

Subd, I can't wait to see more! I want to do something like this(not trying to steal your idea) but I'm just getting really tired of having problems with the original 3000 engine....

Comment

Originally posted by Z16Zach View Post
              Hot damn! Have you gotten a lot of hell from the 3S loyalists yet?

I have a '92 Stealth TT and aim to make it something that these cars are not normally, but I haven't the funds to take it to such tasteful extremes as you have. Props bruhhh.
              Subadubdubb'd for this nasty build.
              Meh, there are a few RWD v8 3s cars. Most of them are 3si members.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
              X