Clear All

This is sick, man. Absolutely SICK.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Man, already loving it !

That engine bay damn

Comment

sick thread and engine bay you little shit!

where are the phinished fotos?

_isiah

!phuck on

_isiah

Comment

I've always like these cars, the build looks pretty promising!
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I am excited to see this build

Comment

I can't tell you how excited i am!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Wow this is awesome.

Comment

Update: Its been a while since I've posted because being in school, im not home enough to really work on the car, BUT...my twin turbo motor should be sold this weekend because I am going a different and completely out of the ordinary direction with the car. Any guesses? Yes, LS. Stay tuned I'll have a lot to update over winter break when I put the rear end i bought for the car in.

Comment

Amazing build and badass car even without an engine. Love the bay what color purple is that?

Comment

Originally posted by USDMalltheway View Post
                      Amazing build and badass car even without an engine. Love the bay what color purple is that?
                      Its just Duplicolor Metal Cast Purple...rattle can. But once the LS mounts are made and its all fitted up, its getting sprayed with Purple House of Kolor Base/Clear

Comment

In my head, it had so much more character running the original engine +RWD...

But yeah yeah yeah I know I know.

Comment

good lord, that is amazing. and white... bags of dirt making me jelly. well, foreign jam...

!phuck on

_isiah

Comment

drift spec?

loving the engine bay and can't wait to see progress

@finalbossjosh

Comment

I'll always love the 3000gt, can't wait to see what direction this goes.

Comment

Have a slight update for everyone regarding the rear end build for the car.
                                I plan on using the stock VR4 rear end for the LS/T56 to connect up with. These rears handle 900+hp cars split with AWD so I have faith that it can handle the 400 or so HP that ill be making.
                                I bought the rear and it had been sitting in someones back yard for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was rough!

I was finally able to get it inside once all the snow melted away and began working on it:

I then went ahead and started to wire wheel off all of the rust:

First new part I got for it were some brake rotors, then 3SX Camber Arms, then a 3SX AWS Delete Kit.

Camber Arm Test Fit:

This is how it looks now:

I need to pull the trailing arms off to replace the seals and bearing and get a stripped stud off. You can also see the difference between the 3SX camber arm on the left and the OEM one on the right.

Also just got some Centric Posi Quiet Extended Wear pads for the rear today. Ive used them in the past and love the way they perform with heat and lack of dust!

Pending a Motor Trade, I should be getting some used 2 piston rear rotors, new CXRacing Aluminum Rad, new Techna-Fit stainless brake lines, new Addco sway bar and a couple other goodies from Ground Zero Performance in Easton, PA.

Unfortunately, I go back to school next week for my final sememster, so as always, the work slows down a lot!

Stay tuned!
                                Last edited by StanceCoalition; 01-06-2014, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X