X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reminds me of

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Bad Luck Brian status here scores sweet vintage mesh wheels... realizes they are TRX.
      Follow on IG
      amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
      Vintage AME Wheels
      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
      W115 & W123

Comment

(Said in a squeaking voice) Manteen......!
        The Moskvich. (Video)

Comment

I can tell this is going to be a good build already
          1997 Jeep Cherokee, 33's, 4.5 inch lift *gone but not forgotten*

1994 Acura Integra *gone and totally forgotten*

1987 BMW 528e *rip lil homie*

2010 Subaru Impreza

insta: @georgiebrums

Comment

Got an analogue clock today, going to rip out some interior and do some wrapping tomorrow, also should get my (not TRX) mesh on. Maybe get it to the garage during the week.

Not too cut up about the rims being TRX, I payed like, $100. They'll make sweet coffee tables/hosereels.

Ashton. Why. Would. You. Do. That.
            Originally posted by Stupid Kid
            You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by floatingdino View Post

Ashton. Why. Would. You. Do. That.
              Do you want an honest answer or should I make something up?
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Hahaha.

Comment

Hi Sam, your story is epic, you seem epic, nice hair. haha But fo real, get a long handle to get some torque going to undo them exhaust bolts, they must give up some time.

Comment

So I ripped a bunch of stuff out with a friend, about to go help another friend rip a bunch of stuff out of his car.
                    Changed rims too, but you don't get to see that till later.

Anyone for a race spec E28?
                    Proper update soon.

Comment

Proper update (there are a few pictures, ie: a lot)

Okay, I'm going to stop spamming this thread with ridiculously high-res pictures. From here, expect (decent) phone camera photos - probably on par with the quality of car I'm building here.

Got a LOT done today (by my standards, average progress is 0 per day)

This is my friend Oliver helping me pull my dash. We're going to be filling and sanding the cracks, and then covering it in material, I'm thinking a brown or grey houndstooth pattern.
                      Likelihood is that I'll rock up to the local Spotlight and find something utterly innappropriate and choose that instead though, so don't think I've gone soft on the ruckus.

This is Oliver's Proton GTi. I want his seats, but not the rest of the crappy Malaysian interior. Trying to convince him to keep it, but he seems adamant on getting a lifted 4WD. Ah well, win some/lose some.

I feel, that for the "Worst mechanic in Australia", 3.5 hours to remove this bitch dash, door cards and change wheels is pretty good time.

The stealthy ECU install (pretty illegal in Australia)

I HAVE FRIEND.

Laters door cards!

Shall check the local wreckers for new ones, but will probably just wrap these.

The dash in question. Pretty seriously bad.

New wheels. Centers are rank, 10 will not bothers/10. Suspension takes years to settle, even after 3 minutes of being jacked up. For some reason it took forever to get the lug bolts (I guess that they're called that now) tightened all the way down, I think these rims are a little tighter on the hub than the Style 33s.
                      That said, if you're in Brisbane and want the Style 33s, they are most certainly for sale now.

I have most of the week off, and the garage for Easter, so hopefully interior will all be back in before my parents get home and flip out at the hugemongous mess in the garage.

To do this week: get car towed to a garage to get crank sensor fixed, probably driveshaft center too, get supercharger belt on; buy material, wrap door cards, fill and wrap dash, remove and wrap parcel shelf; go to wrecker and get: inside door handle bezels, see if they have a boot (the rust in mine is getting pretty bad); hopefully steal a not-rooted seat from Aaron to replace my driver's seat.

So a busy week for sure.

peas, love and stay classy.

Comment

Not to mention all the stuff you're going to come to my house to help me with as well!

Comment

was this on the bay ;like dec time? it was on me watch listz.

Comment

Originally posted by MadScientist View Post
                            was this on the bay ;like dec time? it was on me watch listz.
                            Nah mate, I bought this back in either July or August, from Gumtree, but I think it was also listed elsewhere. Hasn't been driven since September or so unfortunately.

Comment

Looking forward to see what you do with the dash man. That houndstooth sounds like it could turn out pretty good. Are you able to give any more information on the supercharger? Sort of considering trying to put one on mine just because.

Comment

Sorry guys, there won't be much progress going forward as I have acquired a new car:

Dad can't use it for the business anymore, so he's given it to me!

posted on 1st April.

Comment

Working...
                                X