No announcement yet.

Whitey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really love this thing! Great work man!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepysrt4 View Post
      Hey man! As soon as I got my SRT almost a year ago I idolized your car! It's nice to see the progress of it but I didn't imagine it came such a long way! Great work!
      Thanks I appreciate it!

Also I had my thread title changed because I thought you could change it anytime when I first made it haha
      sigpic

Comment

Love the stance and all of the effort, she came out looking amazing, would of like to see something else besides white on white, but still looks great keep it up
        sigpic
        IG: @gman1227_

Comment

I remember seeing your car with the ryvers at IA last spring. Looked awesome. Seems like you really do quality work. You in GA?
          "That's just a penis with headlights glued on."

Comment

Looks good man! Wheels turned out great
            Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Originally posted by gman1227 View Post
              Love the stance and all of the effort, she came out looking amazing, would of like to see something else besides white on white, but still looks great keep it up
              thanks man! i originally wanted copper faces. i wanted them copper plated but found out that was way out of my price range. so I took them to a local powder coated and showed him a bunch of other wheels that have been done in transparent copper. he said oh yea no problem. Go to pick them up and they're like brown. I said that's not what we agreed on and he said there was nothing they could do about. They did 2 coats instead of one which made it a lot darker. needless to say I wasted my money and a lot of time to repaint them white.

Originally posted by e.mury View Post
              I remember seeing your car with the ryvers at IA last spring. Looked awesome. Seems like you really do quality work. You in GA?
              Thanks! I try to do the best I can. No I'm in Ohio.

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
              Looks good man! Wheels turned out great
              Thanks man. Pretty excited to get them back on.
              sigpic

Comment

penis
                IG: @SRTKR

Comment

Originally posted by srtkr View Post
                  penis
                  That's what's up
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jking View Post
                    thanks man! i originally wanted copper faces. i wanted them copper plated but found out that was way out of my price range. so I took them to a local powder coated and showed him a bunch of other wheels that have been done in transparent copper. he said oh yea no problem. Go to pick them up and they're like brown. I said that's not what we agreed on and he said there was nothing they could do about. They did 2 coats instead of one which made it a lot darker. needless to say I wasted my money and a lot of time to repaint them white.
                    Ouch sorry to hear that man, copper plated would of been soooooo dope. I was actually and still thinking of copper plate my lips, but again very expensive
                    sigpic
                    IG: @gman1227_

Comment

update.. Finally got my wheels on! I made a photo thread but figured I'd update this. I still have adjust the height a little and detail the hole car.

5 by Jeremy J King, on Flickr

9 by Jeremy J King, on Flickr

7 by Jeremy J King, on Flickr

4 by Jeremy J King, on Flickr
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X