X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hey there.

Boxes in boxes.

New toys!

Owner/Operator PRT Autosport : www.PRTAutosport.com www.facebook.com/prtautosport

99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - PRT street driven track whore / 00 ROUSH Cougar / 98 SVT - PRT RWD conversion project car

Comment

Tires mounted and test fit complete. I have a little bit of work to do on the rear fenders just where the bumper meets the body, but other than that everything is spot on. Pumped to see it on the ground in a week or two.

Owner/Operator PRT Autosport : www.PRTAutosport.com www.facebook.com/prtautosport

99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - PRT street driven track whore / 00 ROUSH Cougar / 98 SVT - PRT RWD conversion project car

Comment

I've been slammed with customer work and as a result I'm WAY behind on the build, but I've worked on it when time allowed. Just two quick shots of where the new front end is at. Many more pics of what I've been up to the last few months will follow when time allows.

Comment

Working...
        X