• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meeehhhhhh i wouldnt!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Yea idk, maybe someday...im holding iff in the mudflaps for now

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

Replaced the shit knock off ac schnitzer pedals that the car came with for these pedals from bmwpedals

While they were a lil tricky to install they look great

Ill try to take a better picture than my iphone pic tomorrow

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

Comment

Installed a few things, And broke 1, I finally got the front strut brace on (rear is in the mail) and also replaced the interior lights with new ones that actually work, only question is, does anyone know what part number the brackets they attach to are, I snapped on right in half

But I also realized I have not shared any picture of the engine bay at all, so I decided now with the new strut brace is as good of any time.

I am still working on cleaning everything up, but overall not to bad I think

Comment

After dealing with the shitty cluster that hardly ever worked right, my new euro cluster finally showed up...

Old vs New

Old miles vs New

Got it installed

...A few issues with it, the left turn signal doesnt light up...YES I checked and changed the bulb...also the highbeam light doesnt work...cant seem to figure it out...and now the CEL light is blinking, not sure if the old one didnt work but cant seem to turn it off either, going to get it looked at I think, also does anyone know if the brake lining light is the same spot on the euro cluster, the circle with the lines around it??

Also got a new euro clock...blank with m stripes, really like it

And this bad boy, german check panel with built in voltmeter

And speaking of the seller, Fusion had made a mistake and sent me the wrong items and so to make up for the mistake he sent me this badass tshirt...

Not sure if the picture does it any justice but the ink has a sort of carbon fiber look, its sick

Comment

Last night at the Sherman Oaks meet we decided to do a "Fuck its raining, relocate to Buffalo Wild Wings" event...and we started taking some pics in the empty parking garage, check em out...

I know they are shitty iphone pics but still cool...I like em

Comment

Did you have to get any other parts to be able to install the akg shifter, since the m50 swap tilts your trans? thinking about getting one for my soon to be s50 swap

Comment

I didnt, You can get the AKG selector rod however I have been told that this may require your to run sold motor mounts and trans mounts as it will pop out of gear at high RPM...I opted not to do this as the play is similar IMHO and I didn't want to have to switch to solid mounts, other than that it just drills right in

Comment

After being backordered and then lost in the mail my horn button for my 911r monza wheel finally showed up, looks amazing!

Test fit

And installed

Comment

Sweet build thread keep up the good work
                      Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

This is a sweet build, I love everything going on with this car. I also think those red mudflap will work great with this car.

Comment

So I know its been ages since my last update, over a month to be exact...but I havnt forgotten about her, I actually picked up a bike about a month ago and have spent most of my resources and time on that...

However I did re-do the entire windshield wiper and resivior setup because I was annoyed that my "Waschwasser" light kept coming on...I didn't think it was worth a whole update so I mashed it with this one...

I finally got my rear strut brace I picked up from Dussen installed...custom made and powdercoated, looks pretty good and the build quality is the best I have seen from any non-three point rear strut braces...easy install too

heres a pretty dope pick of the bike I picked up...75 CB500T

Comment

Dat bike.

Comment

this thing is beautiful!!!!!

Comment

Okay so now that taxes are done and figured out, lets get back to working on this...

I have some rather simple things I want to try and do before Bimmerfest rolls around...

First off got the car into JMP finally to replace the oil pan and fiddle with some other stuff...
                                Yes I know I never replaced the oilpan that was JB welded when I first bought the car, well now it is...
                                Also replaced the intake boot and idle control valve which was causing a relatively massive vacum leak...and also a few small here and there things, which I still have more to do have them do in a few weeks

But okay so on to some other stuff...
                                So this happened, today I finally got it hammered back into place...it looks actually really good now, some paint chipped off but thats happening in a few places and will probably in the near future get some touchups around the car...

I dont have a picture of the after results but it looks the same without the flipped out part

Also one day while riding the bottom of my seat fell out...
                                The net on the Recaro broke, like this

So I attempted to fix it by Gaff taping it back together...

However, it ripped again, I kind of figured it would, so I picked up a pair of the nets on the poortex and now its all better...and I also have an extra for when one of the seats goes again...

and then I decided it was finally time to finish the rear seat, so I cut the material for inside the armrest...

Test fit the size of the 1/8 board backing

I knew stealing all my textbooks would pay off for something...

Then drilled through the backseat mount...and finished

I then ran the euro plate into the exhaust of my bike, poked a hole into the front euro plate and then knocked the bike over...so now theres no front euro plate on the car but I am playing around with a new look for bimmerfest...but right now it looks like this...

And now my bikes in my kitchen getting rebuilt

And heres a bunch of pictures Ive taken or have been taken recently...

Somebody even wanted to buy my car

Soon to come things I need/want to do...
                                Mudflaps
                                Paint underbody that you can see from the side just below paint line
                                New emblems
                                fix sunroof crank
                                touch-up paint
                                floor mats

Comment

Working...
                                X