X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
    Preferred the RMs
    They were RSs but i dont mind the look, 15s were just too small

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
      Love the steering wheel and b3 lip.
      +10 on that . Looks awesome
      Could you let me know where you got the steering wheel ?

Comment

nice son!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I got the same stud conversion on my car ! I love it. I ***** lug bolts. Clean E30 ! Like the new wheels alot for sure man !
          C280 Build Thread
          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by Catamax944 View Post
            +10 on that . Looks awesome
            Could you let me know where you got the steering wheel ?
            Its a company called zeffenhaus, they specialize in replica vintage porsche parts and porsche restoration... I will say ive been waiting for the hub button for months so cant say how reliable they are

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

Comment

Good write up, very clean and easy to follow. Never seen snowflakes on an e30 before, I dig it.
              BMW E34 V8 - Daily
              Merc 190E - Sold
              BMW 635CSi - Project
              Mercedes 190e Build Thread
              Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                Its a company called zeffenhaus, they specialize in replica vintage porsche parts and porsche restoration... I will say ive been waiting for the hub button for months so cant say how reliable they are
                Thanks , i was hoping it was from someone else , maybe less pricey. I haven't dealt with them myself but i heard they have pretty good reputation.

Comment

keep up the good work pal.
                  E36 Bonnie

Comment

Originally posted by Catamax944 View Post
                    Thanks , i was hoping it was from someone else , maybe less pricey. I haven't dealt with them myself but i heard they have pretty good reputation.
                    Yea I had my heart set on it, and once I had it it took a few weeks to figure out how to mount it to the momo hub that I wanted, but in the end very happy with it, minus the fact that the bolts the momo hub came with dont really fit it, but they are supposed to be sending me different bolts with the horn button...if that ever shows up

Comment

Car looks great!! I really like ur wheel set up with the extended bolts and lugs how has that been going any problems with it ?
                      my build thread:
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...730#post930730

Comment

Originally posted by chris7 View Post
                        Car looks great!! I really like ur wheel set up with the extended bolts and lugs how has that been going any problems with it ?
                        Non so far, I really dig the quality of them and the look as well

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                          Non so far, I really dig the quality of them and the look as well
                          Yeah they look great may look into this for my e30 i need more width from my wheels
                          must see how much postage to Ireland is
                          my build thread:
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...730#post930730

Comment

Haha people put the B3 lip on everything...Anyways looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubaman View Post
                              Haha people put the B3 lip on everything...Anyways looks good.
                              Thanks

Whata guys think...??

I have been wanting to run red mud-flaps for awhile, but wanted to see what you all thought...if it was too much

Comment

Was not expecting rally car before :<

Comment

Working...
                                X