yet another 5er

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a3 german View Post
    looks great on that X5 wheels, maybe better if you lower more at front, and a bit less at rear..
    the fronts ended uplower and so its has a super tiny bit of rake

Comment

and now this!
      great!!!!

Comment

this is legit, e39 with X5 wheels is just great.
        Originally posted by Wout CSL
        The throwing star look stunnin' on your E36 !

Comment

Ah, the beauty of owning an E39, it allows you to experience emotions you've never had before.

Comment

Very beautiful 5 series. Sux about the headgasket though.. How long did you drive before you realized?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Very beautiful 5 series. Sux about the headgasket though.. How long did you drive before you realized?
              It started overheating a few weeks back, so I replaced all coolant related issues and it was fine , then this morning it shot to red and stayed ther for maybe 1 minutes until I was able to shut it off home . It has all the symptoms of head gasket so maybe that'll do it .
              *thank you all for the kind words *

Comment

Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                It started overheating a few weeks back, so I replaced all coolant related issues and it was fine , then this morning it shot to red and stayed ther for maybe 1 minutes until I was able to shut it off home . It has all the symptoms of head gasket so maybe that'll do it .
                *thank you all for the kind words *
                O wow.. That blows man. Well, that's the car enthusiast's territory. Too bad your not in the GA, I would love to help out.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

That sucks bro..
                  ... engine swap maybe ?

And yeah that tumber is a bitch, had to change mine in a parking lot...

I've always kinda secretly wanted x5 wheels on my e39..
                  Im partial to these, 214's

I thought they'd not fit because the offesets are like 30 and 40, but i guess not since you got those 63's to fit and the offsets are even higher on those... and the hubs also fit, hell yeah.

they only came in 20's though which is way to close to donk status... but i love the way they look, maybe on an e38...
                  Last edited by Stupid Kid; 05-22-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    O wow.. That blows man. Well, that's the car enthusiast's territory. Too bad your not in the GA, I would love to help out.
                    Appreciate it man

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                      That sucks bro..
                      ... engine swap maybe ?

And yeah that tumber is a bitch, had to change mine in a parking lot...

I've always kinda secretly wanted x5 wheels on my e39..
                      Im partial to these, 214's

I thought they'd not fit because the offesets are like 30 and 40, but i guess not since you got those 63's to fit and the offsets are even higher on those... and the hubs also fit, hell yeah.

they only came in 20's though which is way to close to donk status... but i love the way they look, maybe on an e38...
                      Yea I looked into those but 20s are just to big for e39s
                      The new 7s have some nice wheels too and yea I have a massive spacer upfront so it can be done

Comment

Time for a LSx, or a S54...
                        1981 300TD 4 speed
                        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                        , on Flickr
                        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Looking at picking up an E39 540 soon. I do have an idea what I'm getting in to. But your car looks awesome with the X5 wheels, makes me think twice about the wheels I'd get for it.
                          -Trent
                          '11 BMW 128i

'01 Honda S2000

'94 Viper

Comment

well after months of abuse, the engine finally gave up on me, she has a cracked head and a cracked oil pan (kind of a bad day) but now shes going to go under the knife and come out a new and improved naomi.
                            have one side tucked and abs will be relocated to the windshield washer reservoir spot, the OBD plug in is now hidden under the fuse/computer box. hopefully ill have an S52/S50 head in a few weeks and then its paint the wheels/vinyl wrap and back on the road

(washer resrvoir never worked, so i figured i would use the spot to place my ABS module)

Comment

Sorry to hear that the M52 said no more.
                              1981 300TD 4 speed
                              2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                              , on Flickr
                              IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

its ok i have another one, so in a few weeks it should be in and done

Comment

Working...
                                X