No announcement yet.

Five- oh swap into an e30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you should put more lights in your bumpers speed holez. then put a roof rack with storm lights on it. then spotlights like cops have on your mirrors. i'm not quite sure you have enough lighting dood.
    Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• I love the late model valence. LOOKS STOCK BASICALLY.

Is that a Volvo 240 lip?

Rad stuff, yo.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• I totally love this car. It's different in a positive sense.
        '97 Golf Mk3.

Comment

• Take a hammer and unbend it then... :/

lol
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Hard ass driveway.
            The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
              you should put more lights in your bumpers speed holez. then put a roof rack with storm lights on it. then spotlights like cops have on your mirrors. i'm not quite sure you have enough lighting dood.
              One day I will drop $3k on a top of the line train horn set and mount it to the roofrack with more lights.

But no a roofrack with lights has been a plan for a while

Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
              I love the late model valence. LOOKS STOCK BASICALLY.

Is that a Volvo 240 lip?

Rad stuff, yo.
              Thanks.

Yeee.

RAD

Originally posted by stancefag View Post
              I totally love this car. It's different in a positive sense.
              Thanks mang

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
              Take a hammer and unbend it then... :/

lol
              Dat's the plan.

Except I'm probably going to walk outside a few times tomorrow, then walk back in because it's too hot, then finally start working, pull the valance by hand a few times, get tired and walk back in. That's probably going to be my approach.

Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
              Hard ass driveway.
              B)

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• My cock hurts. Been sitting here with a boner for like 3 hours reading this thread from start to finish. I gotta say my head almost exploded when i heard that thing fire up for the 1st time. I had my gaming headphones on and the resulting sonic attack left me with bleeding ear drums, a chubby and a stupid grin on my face. During all this my cat decided it was a great time to freak out from all the sudden noise and run into my tv stand and knock down a bunch of shit. overall win and epic fucking project dood. congrats on the beast ass car.

Comment

• :facebook like:

Comment

• I'm kinda sad I didn't realize you lived in B'more two weeks ago while I was in Bethesda otherwise I could have seen this beast in person and crossed my fingers for tire smoke.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Errybody in the driveway has better fitment than me :'(
                      That'll change soon.

Good to see the old messed up valence of mine is going to good use though! Looks much better than your old one.

INSTAWHAT

Tumblr

Flickr

Comment

• hella sik ass drive way line up stu!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                          My cock hurts. Been sitting here with a boner for like 3 hours reading this thread from start to finish. I gotta say my head almost exploded when i heard that thing fire up for the 1st time. I had my gaming headphones on and the resulting sonic attack left me with bleeding ear drums, a chubby and a stupid grin on my face. During all this my cat decided it was a great time to freak out from all the sudden noise and run into my tv stand and knock down a bunch of shit. overall win and epic fucking project dood. congrats on the beast ass car.
                          The cat part had me dying. Appreciate the kind words and the post man!

Originally posted by ShwnPtrck View Post
                          :facebook like:
                          Thanks mang

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          I'm kinda sad I didn't realize you lived in B'more two weeks ago while I was in Bethesda otherwise I could have seen this beast in person and crossed my fingers for tire smoke.
                          Aw shoot man, I love meeting people from the boards, too. If you're ever back around here feel free to give me a shout.

Originally posted by Pseudonyms View Post
                          Errybody in the driveway has better fitment than me :'(
                          That'll change soon.

Good to see the old messed up valence of mine is going to good use though! Looks much better than your old one.
                          You're also the only one with paint

And thanks again for that man, appreciate it!

I love you for real <3

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          hella sik ass drive way line up stu!

Thanks Rob!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• subscribed so i remember to read this whole thing. i just bought my first e30 and idk how long i'm going to be ok with an m20.
                            i despise my car, capital letters, and probably you.
                            IG doktor_b

Comment

• Just went through all thirty pages hoping for some more info on the hydraulic slave cylinder you put on the T-5.

Do you have any photos of how its installed and how it works? I have a 302 with T-5 in my FC Rx7 and the slave cylinder that we put in is leaking a bit onto the exhaust and smokes lol. I am debating on upgrading to this same setup but have no idea how it bolts in or works or anything.

Any info you have would be awesome... Great build btw

Comment

• I could definitely snap some pictures but it's probably worse than your current setup. My first slave started leaking within a few hundred miles, and the one I just put on is starting to leak again... I know people who are going through them like nobodies business, I personally wouldn't recommend them.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X