No announcement yet.

Five- oh swap into an e30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin good, Stuart! I vote you leave the carpet out for good!

Comment

• Originally posted by 93ScoobMonkey View Post
      Lookin good, Stuart! I vote you leave the carpet out for good!
      HAHAHAHAHA well I guess I'll be doing that, as you just reminded me I left it across campus at my old dorm. I just need to repaint the floor and entire interior.

Ok so bad pics, but the seats are in. Corbeau mounts are terrible. Their seats are wonderful, but their mounts make me want to give up on life.

Fixed backs are amazing, I can feel the car like never before. The amount of feedback from the rear tires/ suspension is incredible. that is all. So now some pics, I also made myself a new ebrake boot. And the seat was very close to the doorcards/ transmission tunnel.

/out.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Ha, if my e30 transformed well, then your e30 should be truly called Optimus Prime
        Love this build.

Great wheel choice, wheel buddy.
        If i may ask, how did the wheels came in your mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by ape101 View Post
          Ha, if my e30 transformed well, then your e30 should be truly called Optimus Prime
          Love this build.

Great wheel choice, wheel buddy.
          If i may ask, how did the wheels came in your mind?
          Well thank you!

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but you're asking why/ how I picked those wheels?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Love the new seats man.
            Volvo Build Thread
            Bmw Build Thread
            Toyota Build Thread
            zanebonk instagram
            Tumblrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by montgomery View Post
              Love the new seats man.
              Thanks!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                Sorry if I misunderstood you, but you're asking why/ how I picked those wheels?
                No problem, sometimes I don't know what I actually want to say.

Well, yes, why do you picked up those?
                I mean was it kinda like love at first sight or something like that? For me, it was that situation, somehow. Never saw them before, I stumbled on them while searching on eBay and just said in my mind "oh they may look sweet on the e30". Googled it for some pics and found something posted by you on r3v. Then I got myself this nice set of wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by ape101 View Post
                  No problem, sometimes I don't know what I actually want to say.

Well, yes, why do you picked up those?
                  I mean was it kinda like love at first sight or something like that? For me, it was that situation, somehow. Never saw them before, I stumbled on them while searching on eBay and just said in my mind "oh they may look sweet on the e30". Googled it for some pics and found something posted by you on r3v. Then I got myself this nice set of wheels
                  No problem! Understood everything else you said, just wanted to clarify that's what you meant.

Well they were the perfect size, right offsets, hadn't seen many other e30's with them and the guy was willing to give them to me for a good price!

I love the Schmidts you have, unfortunately they're a bit out of my price range

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• those seats!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I really need to find a set of seats too. Man they are awesome !

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        I love the Schmidts you have, unfortunately they're a bit out of my price range
                        Thanks man, I consider myself really lucky that I got my Schmidts for the good price I paid. Well they're neither new nor in perfect shape. They were renewed and never mounted since then, but clearcoat has noses and much more
                        If I had to buy those new... that would never be in my price range

Your new seats fit perfect in your car
                        Too sad your dash cracked. Btw. how does this actually happens? Never saw this before at my friends e30's.

I love your straight spoke style Schmidts, too. Gives them a super wide look
                        Last edited by ape101; 05-16-2013, 03:46 PM. Reason: darn you autocorrect ...

Comment

• Ok so a little update today. I've grown tired of the empty center of my steering wheel and wanted to do something about it.

This is what I was starting with, Grip Royal leather wheel and NRG quick release.

Took the wheel off, was left with this

I'll then say this: I'm at college, without any of my scrap aluminum or spare sheets of aluminum or any snips, so I found a thin piece of cardboard for temporary use, and got to work. Cut my circle and chose my fabric, which happened to be left over liner from an Enjoi hat I'd previously disassembled.

Then got it all backtogether for the time being. If nothing else, it helped pass the time while I'm taking a one call MayMester at college...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Pretty sweet, ever thought about the grip royal center piece?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                              Pretty sweet, ever thought about the grip royal center piece?
                              Thanks man.

I have I just, I honestly think it looks terrible. I'd rather have a horn button, which I may soon. I'm just not a fan of the blank.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Tore her face off

Threw a freshly painted late model valance on that a friend gave me for free. It's bent, hence the price, but I'm still tweaking it.

Had a pretty rad looking driveway

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X