• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint the pink thing like an american flag
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• hahaha. i feel like i need to steal one off a bus or something. i have a friend in the metro transit authority, i'll ask him if he's seen anything of the sort. i feel it would be wrong to have a. a fake subway handle and b. a real japanese one. it's an american car, and as much as the style leans towards jdm, i **** japanese parts.

Comment

• btw vegas big ups for all the info man, and everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
          i doubt it now, but when it started maybe.

im no expert on bosozoku culture. but i follow it dilligently.
          and yea the motorcycle dudes are synonomous for taking up all lanes of traffic, and slowing down to where people cant pass by them.

and the bosozoku are like the hells angels of japan, im sur ethey dont care about stealing
          and god they are fuking annoying. reving their engines to no end. i went to the infamous diakoku parking area to watch some drifting and we park kind of outta the way to get away from the cops ezer and about 15 or so came up next to us and parked. didnt kno much english but they were askin us if we were gonna drift. my buddy had an itr, other friend had an accord sir-t (beast for an accord), and i had my stepwgn (WIN!), so it was no. they tried to explain they use their car for the track. i dont think they understood. one of their gas tanks said "fucker" on it in english, it was awesome haha
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            and god they are fuking annoying. reving their engines to no end. i went to the infamous diakoku parking area to watch some drifting and we park kind of outta the way to get away from the cops ezer and about 15 or so came up next to us and parked. didnt kno much english but they were askin us if we were gonna drift. my buddy had an itr, other friend had an accord sir-t (beast for an accord), and i had my stepwgn (WIN!), so it was no. they tried to explain they use their car for the track. i dont think they understood. one of their gas tanks said "fucker" on it in english, it was awesome haha
            hahahaha nice. i wish i could be in japan.
            i think i would def be the only beaner bosozoku

Comment

• Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
              i'm doing some research on the meaning of these things now. this is an american car, i need to keep it american. now wtf is american that i can hang from that strap

more appropriate...

Comment

• Originally posted by snooki View Post

more appropriate...
                lolololololololol

Comment

• ^it's funny the type of drivers that use those would rather have balls than a giant dildo on there. you'd think they'd be more proud of a big ding dong instead of their balls. of course the dildo would be gay... not the balls though.. ironic?

Comment

• Originally posted by snooki View Post

more appropriate...
                    gay. i really **** those. i guess caz i was in the south and all the hoopdys had them like they were stuntin
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• you know, that's a great idea but there's some dude around here with an ek on drs's with that on his tow hook. idk, i'm asking around my metro transit buddies they said they can snag me something cool. we'll see where this goes. i'm just itching for these damn spacers! been working on a 91 notchback ka24de all day turned out the intake mani gasket is making a vac leak. ugh...long day sorry hhaha

Comment

• cobalt with ka hmmm... lol

Comment

• haha imagine that...maybe someday. i actually had the chance to measure the rear cradle of a saturn sky (available in awd, so rwd would be doable) and the subframe bolts match. idk how the stance would work out, but use the exhaust tunnel for a d/s tunnel, get that engine sideways, exhaust out the front bumper and put a rear in the thing and boom cobalt drift.

Comment

• if the awd sky has a north-south engine arargement and u want to mount it east-west then wut trans would mount to it?

Comment

• i'd use my ecotec, probably get something from a solstice front end. then use a solstice tranny, then the sky rear subframe. this is silly talk though, i make 10 an hour. i never spend more than like 200 at a time on this thing it's retarded lol.

Comment

• As much as I dislike cobalts, I'm looking forward to seeing the vette wheels on yours. I think the rest of the car is sort of a clusterfuck, but then again it's just not my cup of tea.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X