No announcement yet.

Hakuna Matata: Evo Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bamboo is probably much more expensive than what I used, plus I like the darker wood vs. the lighter wood (GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER)

wood on the headliner would just be too much IMO
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• how are the plans for the wood in the front seats going?

ive seen a pic of some JDM van that did all hardwood floors too, looked awesome. cant find the pic though
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        how are the plans for the wood in the front seats going?

ive seen a pic of some JDM van that did all hardwood floors too, looked awesome. cant find the pic though
        No wood will be put in the car by the seats. Going back to OEM carpet.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
          No wood will be put in the car by the seats. Going back to OEM carpet.
          fuuu kinda interested to see it done
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• CCW posted a teaser shot of some wheels this morning, just so happens the one on the left is mine. Should be here soon!

424940_10150541814555916_320043740915_9224377_836624516_n.jpg
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• good looking car. wondering how you came up with your username?

Comment

• Originally posted by stance dreams View Post
                good looking car. wondering how you came up with your username?
                It was one of my nicknames during school.

Here's another shot from CCW, hopefully I'll be able to see them in person this week.

BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

It was one of my nicknames during school
                  I was going to ask about your username too. You went to school in Hawaii?

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatic37 View Post
                    I was going to ask about your username too. You went to school in Hawaii?
                    Not quite. I went to school in Wyoming but all the guys I hung with there were from Hawaii, so they would just call me Haole.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

Not quite. I went to school in Wyoming but all the guys I hung with there were from Hawaii, so they would just call me Haole.
                      You went to school in Wyoming?? No way.

btw I prefer kbussssss
                      Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                      Alex

Comment

• I've got good news and bad news. Been in the hospital the last 10 days due to some surgery and it looks like the recovery time is going to be a while. Which means this project will be put on hold for a couple months since I am no longer working. On the bright side, I came home from the hospital yesterday to find 4 large boxes waiting for me.

The wheels have arrived.

Next step is tires but this might be the last update for a while considering my recent surgery and lack of job at this moment.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• nice evo. should have got better suspension than megan. I've heard nothing good about megans. can't wait to see those wheels on though
                          1986 | BMW | 325

LEVINE AUTOMOTIVE

Comment

• Originally posted by QuakerE30 View Post
                            nice evo. should have got better suspension than megan. I've heard nothing good about megans. can't wait to see those wheels on though
                            I went with Megan because they go much lower than other setups, plus they are cheap.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Made my little brother do some work for me today after he got home from school, since I am limited in lifting anything over 10lbs for the next 6 weeks. I would have jacked up the wheel to ride height but I got tired and figured this was good enough for now, it gives me somewhat of an idea of what it will look like.

The goal now since I'm out of work for a couple months is to have the parents buy me some tires I'm hoping I can convince them but I'm not holding my breath.
                              Enjoy, these are the FIRST and ONLY set of LM5's made for an Evo at the moment
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Where in Chicagoland are you located? I'd be glad to lend a hand helping fit those wheels better if you're unable to do such due to health.

Looks good though!
                                -John

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X