No announcement yet.

Hakuna Matata: Evo Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I ordered something this afternoon, hopefully they will be here in a couple weeks. What could they be???

BUSSENGER INVOICE CCW.jpg
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• a steering wheel?
      lurkin and murkin

Comment

• The trunk work looks classy. Most of your pictures past the 1st page don't work for me though.

Comment

• Awwwwww Yeahhhhhhhhhh

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
            So I ordered something this afternoon, hopefully they will be here in a couple weeks. What could they be???

[ATTACH]3656[/ATTACH]
            You better be having a case of the heights-sies. Cuz that thing needs to be slammed.

btw welding ftw
            Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
            Alex

Comment

• Fuck all that racecar bullshit, lower it already!
              2002 Fort Knox Gold Ford Focus.
              LoFurbish. www.lofurbish.com
              Build Thread
              My Flickr

Comment

• Love it.
                1981 300TD 4 speed
                2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                , on Flickr
                IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

• once i had read the 1st page i knew i would enjoy this thread.
                  white evos are eye watering.
                  plus i love what you have done with the rear lights. nice work!

SUB'D!

Comment

• very nice evo man i also have a 06 ix SE i just have blown a shock out so i am getting the megan track's for my car i was wondering how your streets road and the spacing you used F and R i am going to do the same to my car for the time being till i get money for wheels but i am going to roll my rears and strech some tire's on them nothing to wild but alittle to get them to clear because i am going to SLAM it on the ground just to see what it looks like thanks man GREAT LOOKING CAR wish i would have found mine in wicked white but silver works for me

Comment

• Originally posted by SKY-BAR View Post
                      very nice evo man i also have a 06 ix SE i just have blown a shock out so i am getting the megan track's for my car i was wondering how your streets road and the spacing you used F and R i am going to do the same to my car for the time being till i get money for wheels but i am going to roll my rears and strech some tire's on them nothing to wild but alittle to get them to clear because i am going to SLAM it on the ground just to see what it looks like thanks man GREAT LOOKING CAR wish i would have found mine in wicked white but silver works for me
                      I have not yet installed my Megan Streets. Waiting until the salt is gone and there is no more snow, prob sometime in April is when they will go on, so I don't know how they feel yet......sorry.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• well i just ordered the tracks lol so i will let you know how they ride lol BTW i am stuffing a 18x10 under my evo should prove to be interesting

Comment

• Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I'm jealous

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
                          My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

• why not go with bamboo flooring for the trunk...
                            if i had one i would try and do bamboo flooring for the headliner...

Comment

• nice build man... i really like your car. so clean. the wood floors are crazy lol. never seen that before. but it looks awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by parttimeprojectionist View Post
                                why not go with bamboo flooring for the trunk...
                                if i had one i would try and do bamboo flooring for the headliner...
                                I bet bamboo is way more expensive than what haole used lol. Looks incredible in person though.
                                Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X