No announcement yet.

Hakuna Matata: Evo Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get yourself a scrubby brush and brush that suede in the same direction to get a super clean look. Like this one.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
      O_O baller. So now you have a baller top half, killer leather seats (well three of them), and no bottom half.

motherf***ing winning!
      yeah I need to get the carpet situation figured out, tired of rolling around with no passenger seat and no carpet.

Originally posted by KürBFèéleR View Post
      You have great taste i love everything about this....maybe a little too much ...badass ride tho...
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

BTW great job so far. I've always wanted a White wingless evo with Gold volks. Some day.

Comment

Originally posted by zxert View Post
          Get yourself a scrubby brush and brush that suede in the same direction to get a super clean look. Like this one.

Just a thought.
          My dad suggested the same thing lol, I do need one of these
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

Also to figure out the leak situation, get several bottles of water and add food coloring to them, a scant amount. One at a time pour the colored water on your car in the places you expect the leak. Soak up the pooled water on a paper towel to find the specific area of the leak. Had to do this with my e30. I'd rather have a blown head gasket.

Comment

Originally posted by zxert View Post
              Also to figure out the leak situation, get several bottles of water and add food coloring to them, a scant amount. One at a time pour the colored water on your car in the places you expect the leak. Soak up the pooled water on a paper towel to find the specific area of the leak. Had to do this with my e30. I'd rather have a blown head gasket.
              I actually fixed the leak, it was leaking down thru my windshield wiper cowl area into my firewall and then thru a hole in the firewall onto my floor. But then again I thought I had fixed it a couple weeks ago and then it returned. So as of now, no leak.....but before I put new carpet in I'm going to be sure a wait a little longer just to be safe.

Good advice though on the colored water, will keep that in mind. And yes, water leaks suck!
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

So I've been thinking alot today about wheels. Rotiform TMB is my first choice but they are so expensive. Been looking around and the CCW LM5 and LM20 have caught my eye. If anyone out there feels like doing a quick chop of the LM5 or LM20 with white centers on my car I would be very happy.

Thinking about running 18x10 or 18x10.5

Pics:

LM20
                photo_main-1.jpg

LM5
                photo_main.jpg
                Last edited by kbuss; 11-22-2011, 03:15 PM.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

Pics don't work, but I would go for 18x10.5

Comment

The build is coming along nicely my friend. Just needs some wide wheels to tie it all together.
                    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I really like where this is going. Suede headliner and other interior bits are the bees knees.

Excited to see it on the Megans in spring. I have Megan coils and love them.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I really like where this is going. Suede headliner and other interior bits are the bees knees.

Excited to see it on the Megans in spring. I have Megan coils and love them.
                        Glad to hear you like the Megan coils, I've heard they go really low as well, plus they didn't really brake my bank compared to something like Tein.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

love how the build is going. my fav is the wood trunk. i think i'm going to steal your idea for my rx8

Comment

Originally posted by dlum125 View Post
                            love how the build is going. my fav is the wood trunk. i think i'm going to steal your idea for my rx8
                            Feel free man, I got the idea from somebody else lol, that's the joy about forums, you can learn and get new ideas from other people.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

i wanted to rub my face on your headliner. but your face was in the way.
                              -Strictly Pleasure-
                              ★AGGRESSIVE STREET★VIOLENT STYLE★

Comment

Finally got around to ordering new carpet for the car and picked it up on Friday. Will get around to installing new carpet when I am not so lazy, part of me doesn't mind rollin' around bare floor and all

No glass in the box, just carpet

IMG_5765.jpg

That new carpet smell

IMG_5769.jpg
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X