• Show
Clear All

• your question will be answered today with pictures =]

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• and here you go

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Looking rad man, the custom work still astounds me. Keep it up! And congrats on getting on Speedhunters.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Love this build!!!

Comment

• Insane build.

Can't wait to see it slide !

Comment

• thanks guys. i just want the damn thing to be done

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• so i finally got the serpentine belt situation figured out.

running a ls400 idler pulley set up since they don't run a hydraulic fan pump. i also will not be running a/c. and I'm using a belt off a 2011 audi a4 quattro lol.

heres what that looks like,

and finally painted the the engine bay and stuff so its all one color (for the most part)

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• I always like what I see when I look at this thread. Keep it up man!
                  The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                  Originally posted by Dubway5887
                  I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• small update.

new shift knob. =] gotta keep it classy since I'm from colorado

cut my bed sides off and got them ready. then threw the rest of the bed in a dumpster.

started a shaved cowl. so far so good. thinking of clearing the bare metal

thanks for looking

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Looking good! Eagerly awaiting seeing this go sideways again
                      | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• drum rollllllllll

wat?

leg room at last!!!!

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• This thing is just awesome.

Keep up the great work!
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I love your nissan. every time I see one on the street I remember yours!
                            congratulations!
                            IG: @bkwarros

Comment

• got most of my extra cab addition done today.

so i removed the gas tank, cut my old three link stuff out of the way, and took all the other necessary shit out of the way. then it was the moment of truth. i was honestly shitting bricks cutting into my cab. because at this point i realized there was no going back lol. this is what i was faced with

but then

i was a little relieved a by now to see the cab somewhat complete.
                              i had to channel the extra cab to fit the slope on the frame.

i over lapped the floor and roof by 4" and spot welded top and bottom of the roof and floor. keep in mind they are over lapped so its not just butt welded.

then i welded the roof rails and rockers completely

and here was when i was super happy. the door gaps are damn near perfect!!!

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Man I can't wait to see this thing drift

Comment

Working...
                                X