No announcement yet.

Just a Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love seeing this awesome work going down in this thread, turning out great man

Comment

• Welp its all finished! I mocked up what i needed on certain parts, stripped everything down to bare metal, spot welded some holes shut and now its ready for some color. At first i was going to get everything painted but instead i'm paying a little more and going for powdercoat.

I just dropped off all my parts for powdercoating early this week so i will hopefully have everything back soon. I'm in no rush since i can't really do anything with them right now.

BackHalf Resto 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Unfortunately here in good ol Pennsylvania its been a harsh ass winter and since i have no where to actually work on the truck besides outside i'm backed up on the build.

I am going to try and dig out the truck this weekend and begin to take the front end apart to tear out the A/C system and get ready to wire tuck a few things, relocate the battery, ECU and fuse box, and build my trailer fender's for the inside of the bay.

image by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr
      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Man, the anticipation is killing me!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• At the beginning, you were going a little rice, but you pulled it all together to make a gorgeous truck!
          Z32's rule! So do (surprisingly) non-leaking T-Tops

Comment

• man that dig out looks like no fun ! but well worth it. These updates keep getting better and better.
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Man, the anticipation is killing me!
              JOIN THE CLUB! I have so many beautiful parts laying around taunting me and i cant do anything with them at this point. Especially my wheels

Originally posted by Dsscats View Post
              At the beginning, you were going a little rice, but you pulled it all together to make a gorgeous truck!
              Thanks, Yeah as i call my "Fast and Furious" stage lol.

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
              man that dig out looks like no fun ! but well worth it. These updates keep getting better and better.
              Nope, doing my rain dance to the gods to wash it away over the next few days.

Comment

• Tomorrows heavy rain should help.....I hope. I have to somehow get my tbird out from behind my house and dont think itll offroad as well as my jeep does.
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  Tomorrows heavy rain should help.....I hope. I have to somehow get my tbird out from behind my house and dont think itll offroad as well as my jeep does.
                  Hopefully. I love your jeep man. Just pull the tbird out with the jeep, ya know jeep stuff lol

Comment

• For those of you who don't follow me on "Instagram", i received this teaser picture from my powder coater this weekend...

PowderCoat Teaser 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Comment

• dude this is looking gorgeous

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                        Throwing up a pic from back in fall when i was actually happy with the way the truck was but now I'm off into the darkness to create something even better.

Update:

"Accuair VU4 Manifold" - should be here Tomm or Tuesday.
                        "Accuair E-Level Kit" - should be here next week.
                        "Notched Tie Rod's" - should be back from powder coating next week.

Fall_Season_13 02 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr
                        Hey love the truck. I live in NY and just recently acquired and s10. I was wondering on the fall shot what was the set up drop spindles drop shocks and 4" blocks? How did it ride and being that you are now moving over to air ride, will you be willing to part with the old setup? If so what would you be looking to get for it?

Comment

• I came to his thread because of your teaser thread on s10forum. Spent a few days going through all 32 pages. It was like a good movie that kept getting more and more exciting and I couldn't stop. I've always loved S10s and yours is definitely one of my favorites. Wish I wasn't so far or I would have bought those wheels in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAGOe46 View Post
                            Hey love the truck. I live in NY and just recently acquired and s10. I was wondering on the fall shot what was the set up drop spindles drop shocks and 4" blocks? How did it ride and being that you are now moving over to air ride, will you be willing to part with the old setup? If so what would you be looking to get for it?
                            I was sitting on 2'' drop spindles, 3'' drop springs with a coil cut, 3'' drop leafs and 4'' drop blocks.The ride was rough. The frame was physically sitting on my rear end but had no issues. I had clearance issues in the front with my down-pipe, exhaust and rubbed a little in the wheel wells.

For the time being, i'm holding on to everything just in case i decide to pick up another S-10 and build my drift machine.

Originally posted by heeter_33 View Post
                            I came to his thread because of your teaser thread on s10forum. Spent a few days going through all 32 pages. It was like a good movie that kept getting more and more exciting and I couldn't stop. I've always loved S10s and yours is definitely one of my favorites. Wish I wasn't so far or I would have bought those wheels in a heartbeat.
                            Thanks man, i appreciate the positive feedback. Yeah my s10forum thread is just minor and quick. this thread was started way way back before i put this build up anywhere else online.

Comment

• Thanks for the response....if you change your mind drop me a line. Nice work by the way!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I officially have everything needed to get this thing laying on the ground!

Tonight, i am going to pick up my first drop off of parts from the powdercoater's and then dropping off the rest of the pieces i have. Once these CA are done, i can bag the front in just a few hours on a nice weekend. Spring is around the corner here in PA.

Wanted to give a shout out to the guys over at "Michigan Metal Works" on busting there ass's, working around the clock with all of there fabrication work they do. Looking forward to rocking there CA and Notched Rods on the truck.

Here are the CA.

MMW CA 02 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

MMW CA 01 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

MMW CA 03 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

MMW CA 04 by Cole Lenhart, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X