Clear All

not feeling the RH

send them to me

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
      not feeling the RH

send them to me

I have them posted on some local sites for sale, but not so succesful... Here, in RO, split rims, even though rare ones aren't very appreciated, only by the stance lovers wich are still few, compared to ricers.

Comment

what price u thinking of?

Comment

Nice Golf there neighbor ! I would happily take the RH's off you , but sadly I don't have a car to put them on .

P.S. I'm from Bulgaria.

Comment

I asked 650Euros for: Rims, Tyres, 4x20mm spacers, Chrome long bolts, and 2 sets of aluminum centering rings .

@big_dane: thank you neighbour btw, the bulgarian seaside rocks

Comment

can u give me the exact specs again

i'm very much interested

Comment

I liked it before mirror and emblem color match.

As for low, price out an air ride system. Can go low a time, anywhere, no worries about potholes or bumps.

Looks great!
                Air and Schmidts

Comment

If I still have money when I return from vacation and you still have the wheels, I might get you rid of them

Comment

@P78:17", 5x112 Front: 8.5J ET53, Rear 9J ET47. I'm running on 20mm spacers all around.

@POMAH: Given the fact that it's a full-time daily car, an air-ride is out of the ecuation, 'cos i heard that low temps in winter can be harmful for the bags. I also cannot afford an air-ride system at the time. I'm on a student budget. But thanks anyway.

@daniel_lucian: I won't sell the wheels until the beggining of august,even if i receive a good offer, because the car will be presented at Summer Tuning Fest Craiova, and after the event i'll go on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                    X