No announcement yet.

The Quest to Stance a Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought e-code lenses for $45 from FCP when they're normally $120 for a set. Installed those today, and I had been thinking about actually painting a set of corners amber after I tried the cheap vinyl. I went and bought Tamiya Translucent Orange and did the side markers (since I had extras) and the corner lights (I had one spare, so I just need one more to go back to stock).

Snapped a few cell phone pics for anyone's pleasure or displeasure.

I know the pictures are garbage, my Camera battery was dead (i left it on last time I put it away) and it was charging. I'll snap some better pics this week.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• amberlamps.

Comment

• BBS RK-2 by JVC8790, on Flickr

BBS RK-2's by JVC8790, on Flickr

Comment

• Getting prepared to sell my wheels to move on to the next set, just have to figure out what that next set will be... until then. I got a roller taken before I take the RK-2's off.

Roller! by JVC8790, on Flickr

Comment

• Nice roller, car looks great on those wheels
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
              Getting prepared to sell my wheels to move on to the next set, just have to figure out what that next set will be...
              I would snatch those wheels up in a second if I could! It's to bad you are getting rid of them, they look awesome on your vo. Any ideas of what you might get next?
              2011 Subaru WRX Sedan

Comment

• looks sick man gives me a lot of inspiration for my s70. what are you asking for the rk II's?
                Last edited by slurms mckenzie; 09-09-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• $900+ SHIPPING.

Still want to get rid of them, but I don't have to because I sold some other wheels.

Comment

• I'm working on bagging my 02 v70 building struts from scratch with aero sport bags and Honda coilover sleeves for more adjustment. Might try an xc set up on the rear so i could just build another strut but will add height to start I'm new to this site if I figure it out ill post my build

Comment

• Your Volvo looks real nice can't wait to get low

Comment

• Made the trip out to H20i in Ocean City, MD last weekend, just a few quick pics. I'll toss up an update with a brief trip overview a bit later.

Hanging out with some friends up on 79th st

IMG_9325 by JVC8790, on Flickr

Met up with Rob and his C70 on 41st st

IMG_9335 by JVC8790, on Flickr

With Rob and one of his friends outside of the Convention Center

IMG_9341 by JVC8790, on Flickr

At the Saturday Morning Volvo meet up at Fractured Prune on 80th St

IMG_9353 by JVC8790, on Flickr

Overall had a great weekend, lots of nice Volvos came out including Ian, Josh, Greg, Ian, Rob and many many more!

Rocked ET20 front, ET5 Rear 17x8, and was at 22 1/4" GTF all weekend, it rubs the front edge of the fender so I'm going to do some cutting to clear the tire a bit more. Unfortunately the wheels I had planned to have by that weekend didn't pan out, but they should be ready to go sometime this week.
                        Last edited by JVC; 10-03-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• I love how there always seems to be more and more stanced Volvo's!
                          BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                          Merc 190E - Sold
                          BMW 635CSi - Project
                          Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                          Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• love it man, got anymore pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by RU5TANG View Post
                              love it man, got anymore pics?
                              I've got more cell phone pics ill put up later. Not a lot more camera ones, I just normally don't take pics of my own car. I'm hoping someone somewhere might find a pic on the Internet from H2O but my car isn't flashy enough to warrant taking pictures of it so I'm not counting on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• Just read through this whole thread! Love the car. I've always had a thing for Volvos. I'm working on stancing the other Swedish sedan.

It's a work in progress^
                                Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
                                Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

Working...
                                X