No announcement yet.

19666 Ford Falcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the front lip would be nice, and yeah ill pm you or w/e about the bus but i don't want to hog up your build thread so back to the falc lol
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

in honor of Royal T's build thread I'm gonna post up a recent picture of some beers I purchased from my local total wine

the tommyknocker funny enough tastes like guinness to me haha

the post road tastes like pumpkin pie, mmm tasty the rest are ok haha

I snapped a pic at a local meet, need to get a front lip

today I decided to paint those rusty grill mounts gloss black to match the rest of the engine bay, so I started on sanding, you'll need 1/2 and 5/16 inch wrenches (ratchets if you can) and I used 60 grit, no messing around here

how it started

so much rust

bout ready fro paint

this will be my first time painting something so we'll see how it goes, my roommate used to paint all my stuff for me and now he's gone so...

Instagram: danimal._
      Mercedes Build Thread
      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

this needs a hood

other then that sweet ride

maybe some lowrider pinstripes ?
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Hey mate,

Honestly, your best bet would be eBay australia.
          Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

Sooo much falcon stuff on there

Comment

update teem

with the spare hood on, and what it looked like when I started

then drove it to the garage and put it onto the lift

the shock out

pic of the spring/disc set up out of a grenada

the springs that were in there (cut 6cyl springs) next to uncut v8 ones

new filter for an oil change

the damage caused to the headers from being lowered

the two muffler mounts had broken off in the past sometime and were just kinda hanging there, so we addressed that, boom, no more swaying mufflers

the amount we cut off of the new springs

and then what it looks like now

I'll have a couple of more updates next week sunday as well as show pics from thanksgiving weekend. Ya I raised the front, i know I know, but it was really too low, I'm gonna lower the front eventually soonish but this weekend at the show i'm hoping to pic a set of coilovers for the front so I can adjust the height without cutting springs.

the fun doesn't have to be over tho, if you wanna see more update goodness you can see my latest update on my other car here

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.
            Last edited by HWY HNTR; 11-20-2011, 09:49 PM.
            Mercedes Build Thread
            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Looks awesome man, I didnt realize that this was your as well. lol Now I really wanna meet up and check this out haha

Comment

ha yeah this one's mine too ya dude let's try to set up a meet. Now that I raised it, it's way easier to drive, I don't have to cringe every sec (seriously, I was so worried about every little thing before) so I don't know which car I'd drive to the meet tho. This car does better burnouts if that makes a difference
                Mercedes Build Thread
                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

the wheels are cool.

I wanted to tell you to polish them and get rid of the black paint, but then i read the post where you actually did it. Good move

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Love what you've done man.

My first car was a '69 futura sport coupe. 200 straight six, three on the tree. Let me know if you need any parts. I have a bunch of trim, good front fenders, grilles some interior parts. Looking to get rid of for next to nothing.

Keep up the great work man

Comment

Your current ride height is goddamn perfect. I love the whole project- makes me want to dig into my '69 Nova and put the Prelude on the backburner.

Keep up the good work!!
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Id love love love to see this no different but properly painted
                        slamburglars.com

Comment

looking good daniel.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                          Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

<3
                            Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
                              the wheels are cool.

I wanted to tell you to polish them and get rid of the black paint, but then i read the post where you actually did it. Good move
                              ya my brother actually pitched the idea, and I've never looked back from the decision

Originally posted by mopman93 View Post
                              Love what you've done man.

My first car was a '69 futura sport coupe. 200 straight six, three on the tree. Let me know if you need any parts. I have a bunch of trim, good front fenders, grilles some interior parts. Looking to get rid of for next to nothing.

Keep up the great work man
                              I'm not sure if most of the trim will transfer as mine is a factory v8 "pony edition" car but I actually do need the front chrome piece that goes across the hood if you do have it. And thanks.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Your current ride height is goddamn perfect. I love the whole project- makes me want to dig into my '69 Nova and put the Prelude on the backburner.

Keep up the good work!!
                              69 Nova coupe? Dude, get it the fuck out of wherever it's at, put in a lopey cam, and break some hearts. It's a GM so it's gotta be way cheaper and easier to get it to be bitchin plus redneck chicks dig muscle cars so ya kno

Originally posted by G535 View Post
                              Id love love love to see this no different but properly painted
                              I actually had an offer to paint it this last weekend but because it being so close to the show I'm gonna wait till after. Plus I'm trying to get the Merc painted, having options of what car to paint and what car to put on hold haha but ya should be painted spring time.

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
                              looking good daniel.
                              thanks broseph

Originally posted by Raarasutra View Post
                              <3
                              lol <3
                              Mercedes Build Thread
                              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Love it man. I can never find builds of the 66-70 Falcons. I dont get why people like the round bodied Falcons more. I have a '68 2 door and 69 4 door. Sadly they're 'stored' in a field at my granparents right now. Once the snows gone Im hoping to bring em home tho.

Funny thing is, my grandpa lowered it as it is back in the '80s.

cant wait to see what else you have in store for your old bird.

Comment

Working...
                                X