X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazilian old school wheels!
    drugstoreviewer.com

Comment

great find on those wheels, will look so good.

and im not sure if anyone has said it yet, but tell me you have seen "love the beast" w/ eric bana?

Comment

Originally posted by dav3design View Post
        I love this!
        Originally posted by brat View Post
        Brazilian old school wheels!
        Originally posted by DasBohan View Post
        great find on those wheels, will look so good.

and im not sure if anyone has said it yet, but tell me you have seen "love the beast" w/ eric bana?
        thanks everyone. Na haven't seen love the beast, how is it/what is it?

Also got a pic from a local meet I went to of the falc. thinking I may drop the rear another half inch, still want rake but not as extreme.

Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Sick! McLovin it

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            Sick! McLovin it

was going to put the hood on but my mounts stuck out like something that sticks out because my engine bay is gloss black and my mounts were rusty/dirty so I'm primering them/painting them and hood should be on my the end of tomorrow, then I'm going to try to do a shoot with the car

Mercedes Build Thread
            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

got some pics from yesterday drove to my friends house to help work on his bus/pet his cats. Prolly not going to drive the falcon till I raise the headers cause fellow S/W members have me worried now haha.

not sure if I'm going to lower the rear anymore like I previously said, I think I like the rake it has now. After I raise the headers I would like to lower the car a tiny bit more, but then I would be tucking front wheel, and when I widen them I want a slight poke and I don't want to go to a smaller wheel. They almost look too small in those big fender wells as it its. So ya. I finished painting the hood mounts as well so I'll take some pics after I get the hood on the car
              Mercedes Build Thread
              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

I can't explain how much I love this thing...

Comment

I think you've got the PERFECT amount of rake right now. If you go any lower (somehow?!), please try to keep the rake the same. Just enough to be aggressive, but not enough to look dumb.
                  StatusRacing.com
                  Configure YOUR Seat Here
                  Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                  Email: sales@statusracing.com
                  Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by the jank View Post
                    I can't explain how much I love this thing...
                    thanks dude, I love it a lot too haha

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
                    I think you've got the PERFECT amount of rake right now. If you go any lower (somehow?!), please try to keep the rake the same. Just enough to be aggressive, but not enough to look dumb.
                    Thanks dude. I would go lower, but don't think I can cause of the front wheels. P.s. love you guys' seats. Want to get at least one for the benzo.

anyways. Got the hood mounts painted. Painted more things in the engine bay black. Cleaned it up some. Changed fuel filter. Cleaned the interior up some. But no pics roommate is moving out so that's been taking up most of the time. Snapped a pic (at a horrible angle btw, makes the rake look outrageous ) during another local meet. just to add to the forum.

almost as low as the scoot

Mercedes Build Thread
                    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

such a niceeee car.
                      They are ridiculously hard to come by in australia.

Comment

Looks great but that rear needs to come down

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                          Agreed.

Comment

looks great, Thanks for the help on my bus, can't wait until i see the hood on
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                            Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

Originally posted by JC. View Post
                              such a niceeee car.
                              They are ridiculously hard to come by in australia.
                              thanks. Hey, I know that the Falcon was produced more in Aus than in the US, and I've seen that they have more options over there as far as lips and stuff like that. Do you have a link to where I could go to get a front lip for my car? Like, I know this car probably isn't the same year as my Falcon, but do you know where I could get a lip for a Falcon like mine?

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                              The thing is, is that, the roof has a weird angle, and if there's no rake on it, then it looks like it has reverse rake on it because of the shape of the roof. Like, the front of my roof, if the car was level, would be higher than the rear of my roof. So, ya I know that the picture I recently took of my car makes it look like it has ridiculous rake (because it does have a good amount of rake, I'm not going to lie. But if you look higher on this page of a level pic you'll see that the rake isn't that bad. I've done photoshops of what the car would look like lower in the rear (not just lowering the car horizontally, but rather as a rotation, seeing as I wouldn't be lowering the front of the car) and like I said because of the shape of the roof, it would lose its aggressive look. You see what I mean?

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
                              looks great, Thanks for the help on my bus, can't wait until i see the hood on
                              thanks. Ya dude, don't mention it. Let me know whenever you need any more help or w/e, since my roommate is moving out I'll prolly be trying to do more work to pass the time, so I'd be down to head over to do some work.
                              Mercedes Build Thread
                              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

just did a bit of searching and found this site that sells a front lip that might work on my car. Going to email him. I think it would help the front of the car since the front of the car looks so much higher than the front fenders back.

Mercedes Build Thread
                                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X