No announcement yet.

19666 Ford Falcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah x2 on the 1303 pics im loving this thing! keep going!! i would agree also on flipping the leafs or removing one or two
    Join the dark side:The Boog Build Thread

Comment

"19666 Ford Falcon" dude this is sick, it's from the future.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

here's some pics of that bug

and this is a newer pic of it

but...I don't really have any updates as of right meow. I called around town for blocks and no one had the blocks and u bolts in stock. So I could either go out to a machine shop and get them made ore I could order them from a place called 4x4 performance I think? that came with the 2 inch blocks plus the correct ubolts. It was a $100 for the whole kit. Hopefully I'll have it soon, either the end of this week or next week. So, since I don't have any real updates, I got some new stickers in the mail, so here's a shot of my sticker collection so far lol (most of these won't be going on this car). Hopefully a real update to come soon.

Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
          im interested to see were you take this bro...
          So am I, I like this old skool stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andymerc View Post
            So am I, I like this old skool stuff.
            yeah this car purty sick
            is this a futura by the way? on of my frans had a falc and i helped him build it up a lil bit if you ever need help with yours just lemme know
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
            Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

so I finally got the blocks, went with 2 inch in the rears, but prolly should've went with 3 inch, so may get those in the future, drove around with it, the headers scraped four times in about 15 minutes lol. Here's a pic, full shot coming soon. About 2 leafs clearance from the headers, and about 2/3rd iphone clearance form the middle frame (frame beneath the radiator is lower.

maybe I can make it to the house of stanceworks meet on the weekend of July 18th, maybe get the wheels widened by then [crossesfingers]
              Mercedes Build Thread
              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

auto makes me sad still a sick build though.

Comment

I finally got the car insured and drove to the local petrol station. I meant to take my camera with me but totally forgot. SO all I got are shitty Iphone pics (no not a good Iphone, fuckn 3G haha). I think I'm going to a local meet tonight and I'll try to get some better pics.

Mercedes Build Thread
                  Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                    so I finally got the blocks, went with 2 inch in the rears, but prolly should've went with 3 inch, so may get those in the future, drove around with it, the headers scraped four times in about 15 minutes lol. Here's a pic, full shot coming soon. About 2 leafs clearance from the headers, and about 2/3rd iphone clearance form the middle frame (frame beneath the radiator is lower.

maybe I can make it to the house of stanceworks meet on the weekend of July 18th, maybe get the wheels widened by then [crossesfingers]
                    they have shorty headers that will take care of that.....

Comment

The Falcons looking great so far! You got a hood?
                      slamburglars.com

Comment

Originally posted by trickydik_1 View Post
                        they have shorty headers that will take care of that.....
                        ya, I mean, I wasn't really bitching about it. I was wanting to keep the longtube headers for more performance you know? So I may just let it scrape. I'm more worried about a possibility of the headers being pushed up and ruining the cylinder heads or something you know?

Originally posted by G535 View Post
                        The Falcons looking great so far! You got a hood?
                        Thanks and ya I have a hood. That was literally like my first day (which was yesterday) of getting the car back on the road. So I didn't see the hood as a priority. I think it looks kinda cool without the hood, but I have it painted and ready to go on as well.
                        Mercedes Build Thread
                        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

how was that local meet bro :
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                          Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

some pics of me driving the falc

some of you guys were asking about it at full lock, that was prolly like as full lock as I can get at it

more updates to come
                            Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Got a local meet this coming up weekend and I wanted to do something with the Fumagalli's for it. Not sure yet what I'm gonna do but I started working on the wheels today by taking off the paint and then sanding the wheels down some.

When they first started out: can't really see, but they're black and dirty

First coat of aircraft remover from Wal-mart...My GOD the SAVINGS!!!

Well, the stuff from Wal-mart sucked, so like a retard I had to do it again, this time i got some stuff from the Advance Auto Parts...worked a bunch better

K, now it worked and this is what it looked like after we took it all off

Hecho in Brazil...Like A BOSS

These bitches ain't reps

Money shot:

Not done yet, with the rain and everything it made it hard to have a stead flow of work. Will continue on the wheels tomorrow
                              Mercedes Build Thread
                              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

I love this!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X