No announcement yet.

[1013MM] Presents: My Official Introduction. The BMW That Defies All BMW Logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to fine something wrong with this car....Couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jalbitre72 View Post
      Tried to fine something wrong with this car....Couldn't.
      LOL thanks!
      -John

Comment

Sick ride mate. Very well done.

sigpic
        Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
        • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

if you dont mind me asking how much did the wheels come out to be ?
          Last edited by lowenough; 03-25-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puma View Post
            Sick ride mate. Very well done.
            Thanks!
            Originally posted by lowenough View Post
            if you dont mind me asking how much did the wheels come out to be ?
            Which ones? The CCWs were used I bought them off my friend.
            -John

Comment

Haphazardly threw together a few short clips together of my car in it's most recent state before a Bimmerfest 2011 makeover.

Enjoy? Maybe? I don't know..... 2

Haphazardly threw together a few short clips that I recorded during my own photoshoot

Not sure if I calculated the time right LOL! http://1013mm.com/blog/2011/03/ltbmw-re-grand-opening-meet/

-John

Comment

Car and photos are looking great as always.

Comment

Thanks!
                  -John

Comment

Congrats looks very nice
                    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Love the pictures, but your ego is too much for me. This isn't so much a build thread as it is a "show off the same pictures and give shout outs to companys I bought stuff from" thread.

The car looks nice, although it does need to go lower. Don't respond with "the coils are bottomed out" either, that just means you need to get new coils.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                        Love the pictures, but your ego is too much for me. This isn't so much a build thread as it is a "show off the same pictures and give shout outs to companys I bought stuff from" thread.

The car looks nice, although it does need to go lower. Don't respond with "the coils are bottomed out" either, that just means you need to get new coils.
                        when i think of ego I think of being 1 sided in which case I'm not. coils bottomed out??

not sure what you are talking about. really. thanks for the compliment though?
                        -John

Comment

Here are some of the most recent photos of my car before the Bimmerfest 2011 changes which have already been underway...

The follow are NOT shot by me, but I want to take the time to give each of the photographers credit. Thanks guys!!! It's always great to see your car that you see daily and have shot so many times get shot by others. :thumsup:

Shot by me...

Haphazardly threw together a few short clips that I recorded during my own photoshoot

Not sure if I calculated the time right LOL! http://1013mm.com/blog/2011/03/ltbmw-re-grand-opening-meet/

-John

Comment

I also recently made a trip to Vegas in my car. I was a little iffy for a few reasons:

- I had NEVER driven this far with my car before. Max was a 2 hour trip
                            - I was carrying a full load
                            - I did not know if the roads there were lowered car friendly
                            - Do not have a spare
                            - Hotel was Valet only, no self-parking

BUT the fact that I made it back alive and the car is still in 1 piece proved to me that my car, roads, valet, and painter's tape was much more reliable than I had originally though. I was thinking of the worse case scenarios, which didn't occur, thank God.

Hotel Valet: Hey, be careful with this one... It's lowered, has custom rims and a custom paint job"

6-8yr old kid at MGM Signature as my car pulls up by valet: "Ohhhhhh coooolllllll!!! I want that!!!! It's sooooooo coooolllllll!!!! It's so shiny!!
                            made my day kiddo!

Will update after Bimmerfest 2011!
                            -John

Comment

New tail lights...

Full shoot soon....
                              -John

Comment

Those taillights look superb! Definitely keeping my eye on this

Comment

Working...
                                X