No announcement yet.

[1013MM] Presents: My Official Introduction. The BMW That Defies All BMW Logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [1013MM] Presents: My Official Introduction. The BMW That Defies All BMW Logic

**** it or love it. Everyone has their own opinion of this car and the mods, I accept them all. After all, its a public forum anyway. Compliments and flames welcome and respected.

Self-Introduction:
    I’m John Zhang, a photographer from southern California. I run all my photographic ventures under the alias 1013MM. You may have seen my work all around numerous BMW forums, Canibeat and some popular BMW mags such as Eurotuner, Bimmer Mag, Performance BMW. I like cars, but I like photographing them more.

Build Overview:
    I was actually in the market for a JDM car in the beginning but after comparing the prices of a 370z and Evo 10 I choose luxury over my teenage dream cars. I wanted a car that would portray me as being mature while being sporty at the same time. The 135i fit the bill and I really liked the drive/handling of the 325i my mom drove. I am a very particular person when it comes to owning things. I like exclusiveness. That is another reason why I chose the 135i, not too many people have it and even if they do even less people will have it in Monaco Blue which is now discontinued for the 135i.

Phase Two (Current):
    Spacers on my desk, sides in paint, need to make an appointment for new eyes.

Phase One (2010):

Current Modifications:
    - Falken 452 + CCW LM20 Full Polish
    - All fenders rolled and pulled
    - Rotiform studs + Project Kics Neochro lugs
    - ST Coilovers (on lowest setting)
    - BMW Performance brake kit + front and rear rotors
    - RPI Air Scoops custom painted
    - RS Technik 5mm spacers front
    - iCarbon carbon fiber rear diffuser
    - AutoTechnik custom painted carbon fiber performance spoiler replica
    - 3d Design Front Lip
    - BMW Performance side skirts
    - Sports seats
    - Custom M3 steering wheel

Future Modifications:
    - Silver tow hook (kinda)
    - Exhaust
    - Angel eyes (LS1)
    - Cusco OS Style or ARC Strut Brace
    - Cobb tune (maybe)

Outro:
    The stuff I do isn’t for everyone I agree, and not everyone will like it, I know. I will say this now. This is my first car and I was intent on getting a JDM car to begin with but ended up with a BMW in the end so I guess the JDM stuff is my boy ricer in me raging LOL. But hey, everyone has his or her own visions/uniqueness and this is my vision.

Last edited by jzhang1013; 02-07-2011, 12:56 AM.
    -John

very nice! i enjoi your car and pics.

Comment

I <3 JDM & EDM mash-up.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Holy shit, this is too nice

Comment

I really wish I could get over how much I **** the nose of the 1series.

Yours is very clean, I just **** the front of that car. That side shot is dead on though.

Comment

Been a fan of your car for a while, love the color, I'd like to see it a little lower, but other than that, its gorgeous.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
              I really wish I could get over how much I **** the nose of the 1series.

Yours is very clean, I just **** the front of that car. That side shot is dead on though.
              That about sums it up for me. I am a fan of your photography work though.

Comment

Oh my!!!!!!!

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

God that is gorgeous

Comment

Never was a fan of the ! series but i like yours. Second set of wheels are my fave
                    I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

WOW!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I love it with the CCW's. A little lower+ a quad exhaust diffuser or something and, oh my =D
                        Instagram: danimal._
                        Mercedes Build Thread
                        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Debadge it, would clean it up a bit in back. Looks amazing, but what logic does it defy? I mean it doesnt float or is FWD?

Comment

soo dope

Comment

That is so nice!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X