No announcement yet.

Hank the Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really love the Honda, i really love where Hank is going to, and most of all i really love how you tell us the adventures!

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      Man I love this car. Can't wait to see it on your "sick day"
      me either! I have high hopes it'll be done by then.
      Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
      i really love the Honda, i really love where Hank is going to, and most of all i really love how you tell us the adventures!
      Thank you!

in today's news, front speakers came in. Had to go with the stock sizing because there's frame that holds the fender on and frame that holds the door on on either side of the speaker location, which didn't allow me to cut anything. what a bunch of malarky.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
        you loooove it.
        Haha no doubt.
        This also reminds me to take my grills/trim off and spray them, they're too dull now.

Also I need to get started on a system for mine too, I have no idea about this shit when it comes down to it hahaha.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Those front speakers looks good, I'm sure they'll sound awesome. What size speakers are you using for the rear shelf?
          -Rob
          Wagon MOB
          UsVersusThem
          AWDfitted

Comment

• 6x9. gonna cut the deck. they're 3-way boston acoustics

Comment

• im drooling. this makes me want to bust ass on my junk ass e28

Comment

• Installed the fronts speakers. I wanted a stock look so the factory speaker covers were a priority, but with the infinity speakers being 2 way, the tweeter added a little height. I needed to make spacers to make it work... so I thought for a while... then raided my little brother's lego box.

in order to find these (the little ones always make their way to the bottom, so emptying the box on his bed was necessary.)

If you had told young C-Hutch that he would one day be using a drill an a grinder to make car parts out of legos, well..... he probably would have believed you.

They wound up fitting perfectly and being the perfect height!

Done!

They actually sound impressive for being so small. Great bass out of them and everything. Taking a half day at work tomorrow to get my exhaust done. My tags are up this month and I have to pass emissions.

Comment

• Hahah, that's so awesome.
                  IG: ossiep

Comment

• ///M logo has to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                      Hahah, that's so awesome.
                      ^ this

great car, great progress and it's paying off it seems, especially now that you have tunes
                      Last edited by softg; 04-18-2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• <3

Comment

• haha.. i do things like this all the time. Once I used a tuna can to fix some part of the shifter on the E32. stayed like that forever

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Legos are awesome. Man up and make the whole car from legos.

The car is turning out awesome. And I agree, wiring a deck in these cars suck!

Also, I can't believe you found a burgundrot e28 in the junkyard. Send me that fender!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                              Hahah, that's so awesome.
                              it made me happy to get into them again. i used to build the shit out of some legos.
                              Originally posted by Night Colors View Post
                              ///M logo has to go
                              i said it was gonna!
                              Originally posted by softg View Post
                              ^ this

great car, great progress and it's paying off it seems, especially now that you have tunes
                              I'm LOVING having music again.
                              Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              <3
                              <333
                              Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
                              haha.. i do things like this all the time. Once I used a tuna can to fix some part of the shifter on the E32. stayed like that forever
                              now that's creative. tuna cans aren't useful for anything. unless you're homeless.
                              Originally posted by willis View Post
                              Legos are awesome. Man up and make the whole car from legos.

The car is turning out awesome. And I agree, wiring a deck in these cars suck!

Also, I can't believe you found a burgundrot e28 in the junkyard. Send me that fender!
                              it was pretty beat. and the paint was shot. you're better off painting the one you have :/ that and shipping would be like a million dollars or something.

took a half day at work because i had to get tags for the tank. exhaust shop threw a pipe on the back, passed emissions with flying colors, and tags were a breeze because it isn't the end of the month yet, so i had some time to kill... which i used at the junk yard! found an e34 rear bumper in nearly perfect shape, and it was 20 bucks, so i snagged it. may or may not use it, but i figured it was worth a shot since the small bumper e30 had already been robbed of its small bumpers

Comment

• coming along nicely. I hope I get to see it at Sowo

Comment

Working...
                                X