No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The notches look sooooooo much better from the back. I was actually coming back in here to ask what was up with that lol. It looked a little sloppy from the side. Good work man.
    '88 323 - K-swapped
    '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

• OH HELLfYES.

Comment

• awesome stuff

Comment

• another great update !
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by em2cody View Post
            You more than likely have a 66. 1966 was the first year they put seatbelts and reverse lights in these trucks. You also have 66 emblems on your fenders. Not that it's a huge deal becaue what i just listed was all thats different from 64-65 and a 66 but just thought id tell ya
            Good eye! I bought it with no title, as a parts truck and was going to get it titled. I was under the impression it was a 65, when I did a vin search it turned out to be a 66!. I got a new title under an abandoned vehicle method. Clean title never had any leins, hasnt been registered since 1998.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by em2cody View Post
              Does your truck have factory seat belts btw?
              Sorry, earlier I thought you said do I have factory seats. I do not have factory seat belts, they may have been removed. As mentioned earlier it is 100% a 1966, maybe seat belts where optional.
              sigpic

Comment

• So, this thread for me:

Click.

Get really interested.

Scroll.

Read a bit.

Learn a lot about emblems.

See this picture:

Eyes bug out of my head.

Get the sudden urge to pick up an old truck.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

• Legit

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• Totally in! Mint truck man!

Comment

• >>UPDATE<<

Engine is in with tranny, we are running the new brake hard lines, fuel lines, installing the mustang ii manual rack and pinion. making the fender tubs, and wiring the truck up in the next 2 weeks. I have to get a custom driveshaft made, and order some shocks specific for the new lengths.

I will have pics Friday.
                      sigpic

Comment

• >>>>12/2/11 UPDATE<<<< With VIDEO!

You guys may like this update. Motor is in and sits at a nice angle back and sits low in the engine bay. For some reason I always like the looks of the motor at a slight tilt back. 700r4 is in with its new crossmember. You can see what happened to the new performance online motor mounts. I guess that's what happens when your truck isnt bolt on any more. I have stripped the cab and am working on rewiring the truck and replacing rotted rockers, lower doors, floor pans, and fenders. We have to tub the firewall since the tires are hitting, the new wheels are 255/55/18 and are .25" taller so I want to play it safe.

Enough blabber, here are the pics.

Shaved firewall, plan on shaving the inner fenders so everything is flat and smooth

rear setup, still needs 2" blocks to make the rear end lay frame and those will be in tomorrow. more tubular x bracing to be added.

VID: on schrader valves for now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=578b6hBryCA&feature=g-upl"]66 c10 bagged - YouTube[/ame]
                        Last edited by yusoslo; 12-02-2011, 08:35 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• awesome work mate, how come both front wheels are pointing in tho?

Comment

• steering rack isnt installed yet. I had to move them in because they where hitting the firewall. I am tubing the firewall this week so the wheels clear while pointing straight.
                            sigpic

Comment

• ah i see. cant wait for more updates

Comment

• Steering is done and rear blocks are in. Pics on Monday
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X