• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the mesh box seat

Comment

• Super busy today. Here are some pics.

Raised crossmember

Last edited by yusoslo; 11-21-2011, 10:41 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• do work son!!!!

Comment

• Thanks, that was 9 hours straight, I am still worn out
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by zakarixabdul View Post
            This is an awesome build, i wish i had as much momentum as you do.
            i've got a 1962 ford f-100 unibody with a original 292. i'm planing on dropping it as well.
            i also have a parts truck (1964 f-100) which has a 1974 390 in it which i'm planning on rebuilding and swaping it into the unibody, and rebuilding the 292.
            i haven't done much work on it in a while considering i have work and school (high school, i'm young) and winter with no garage to work in. so i've still got a ways to go.
            but your truck is looking sick, definatly an inspiration.
            Thanks! I just dedicate 2 days a week to the truck and make sure I make progress. Mine sat for 8 months at a stale mate as I was busy working on my house, my M3 other things. Things align and happen at the right time. Right now funds and free time are aligning!!

Originally posted by em2cody View Post
            I have a pro street 66 c10 swb fleet side on a 79 c10 frame, 406 sbc and lots of custom fabbed stuff. Very nice to see someone taking the time out of they're day to work on one. If ya need any extra parts lmk, I have tons and tons of stuff.lol. I even have a couple extra sets of the custom can moulding to go behind the door
            Sick PM me some info on your truck I would love to see pics, and I am not sure what moldings behind the door you are talking about so send me some info please.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by X5X View Post
              Love the mesh box seat
              QFT, this is an awesome build OP!

Comment

• Originally posted by yusoslo View Post

Sick PM me some info on your truck I would love to see pics, and I am not sure what moldings behind the door you are talking about so send me some info please.
                Not thread jacking but here are some pics dude. Let me know what kind of info you need and I'll be here to help. After working on this truck for 5+ years you get to know alot about them

And these are the moldings I'm talking about, I have a couple sets, the nice set is going on mine and I have a set with some patina. They also had this molding for 60-63 trucks but it was a different style from the 64-66
                Static s10 build
                IG @lilredchevy66
                Lower it already

Comment

• More work today. Next the motor and trans go in, I have to install the new 700r4 crossmember its hitting the ground first, after that it should lay the front crossmember. I need to tub the front wheel wells that should get it 2-3" lower in the front. I just rested the front clip on top of the tires. Still waiting for the shortbed so we can cut the frame and install the 4 link.

sigpic

Comment

• subscribed. it's just too cool

Comment

• Does your truck have factory seat belts btw?
                      Static s10 build
                      IG @lilredchevy66
                      Lower it already

Comment

• Yeah I have factory bench, it's being reupholstered.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Love love love it.
                          '88 323 - K-swapped
                          '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

• looks killer. gotta love the old chevy's.

but why does it look your passenger side notch is slanted back, compared to your other notch?

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Its the angle, the frame is wide in the middle and tappers to the back. Here is a shot from the rear. The notch on the left angles toward the camera, the notch on the right angles away, its a trick on the eyes.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yusoslo View Post
                                Yeah I have factory bench, it's being reupholstered.
                                You more than likely have a 66. 1966 was the first year they put seatbelts and reverse lights in these trucks. You also have 66 emblems on your fenders. Not that it's a huge deal becaue what i just listed was all thats different from 64-65 and a 66 but just thought id tell ya
                                Static s10 build
                                IG @lilredchevy66
                                Lower it already

Comment

Working...
                                X