No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I reckon the best thing to do is run a ipod/phone cable under the seat because most everyone puts it on their lap or on the seat. I personally rest it on my chode. I don't know why I wanted to share that, but there you go.

Comment

• I am in love with the burlap. This thing is awesome.
      Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
      Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

• Had a little free time today on account of the hurricane. Finishing up little bolts and screws and picking up the driveshaft tomorrow.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic21u7gFj78&feature=player_embedded"]Bagged 66 C10 rainy day - YouTube[/ame]
        sigpic

Comment

• That sounds sooo good, first time I've been able to hear the sound haha!

Comment

• Thanks, it's getting mufflers once I bolt the driveshaft in. Should still sound beast, it's hard to rev it w open headers, it's crazy loud in the cab.
            sigpic

Comment

• Happy Halloween!!
              sigpic

Comment

• It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• haha that's awesome

Comment

• That picture is fricken awesome.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• LOL.

Truck looks great! My only suggestion is to turn the idle down a little bit, sounds like it was a bit high in that video.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Love it! Truck looks awesome!! I know I'm late on this one, but congrats on the marriage, your wife is fucking killer. Lucky you
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• Kbuss, Thanks, I'm a lucky guy

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          LOL.

Truck looks great! My only suggestion is to turn the idle down a little bit, sounds like it was a bit high in that video.
                          yeah it idles a bit high. I dont have a tach. I will adjust it once I put my new cam in and exhaust, since its now open headers. Once all the factors are inplace I will hook up a temp tach to find the idle. I wanted a clean dash so I had no room for a Tach.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Im sick w a fever which blows, because I am off of work but its 45 degrees out and I cant do crap to the truck. I snuck out today though and did a few odds and ends.

I got my new glove box trim in, I was going to paint it black and leave the letters chrome, now that I have it in person I think the chrome works well with the rest of the interior.

I got my license plate light bolts in from China. $5 shipped and its nice anodized aluminum with foosten leds.

Mirror is in

Road legal.

Body work starts at a pro shop in 30 days. By spring this thing will be siiiick.

Once I feel better, I have the weatherstripping to install to adjust the doors, install sound deadener, mass loaded vinyl, and carpet. I have not ordered the carpet but I am pretty sold on 80/20 loop to keep it original in style. Once the truck is getting painted I will have the bench upholstered.
                            Last edited by yusoslo; 11-08-2012, 02:12 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• love this thing, props to working on stuff even while sick
                              @DollaDollaDill

Comment

• This thing is so awesome. I've followed it since the beginning.

It's probably been said before, but what are you doing for paint?

Comment

Working...
                                X