• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
    did you actually import an Australian car to the States? Thats just maaaad
    of course
    Originally posted by Marsss View Post
    yeah, please more info on that Falcon....
    Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

also put a link in my thread
    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    As long as it doesn't blow up before then I'll be there in it.
    swap in a m104 into that thing /problems

got my roof "basket" bolted on

didn't have to drill any holes into the crossbars or nothing, I used all preexisting holes, it turned out awesome and doesn't move at all or nothing pretty sturdy. I'm hoping to lacquer it before the KMS event here next weekend.
    Instagram: danimal._
    Mercedes Build Thread
    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• oh, also I'm thinking about debadging my car. 1 cause I think it'll make it look more clean and 2 cause it doesn't have a 3.2 anymore haha.

So you guys think I should just debadge the e 320 off of it and just leave it? Or should I put an ///AMG on the right side since it has an AMG engine swap? Or should I go all the way and put a E36 on the left side and ///AMG on the right side? Thoughts?
      Mercedes Build Thread
      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Whats up with the wooden shipping pallet ? Was it just easier than making your own and staining that ?
        C280 Build Thread
        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
          Whats up with the wooden shipping pallet ? Was it just easier than making your own and staining that ?
          making my own basket or making my own like wooden slats? I didn't want just slats because I'm going to be using it for mostly camping and carrying stuff and I'm going to have a lot of loose objects like pieces of wood, etc, and this pallet/basket has like little slots with walls around them so that way I have sorta like pockets to put the loose stuff in so I don't have worry about them sliding around and then just use like bungee chords to hold them down. Also I plan on carrying a christmas tree and then like chairs normally, and it has like these perfect little grooves for chairs. I'll post up pics next week when I have it loaded for KMS and it should show what I'm trying to describe.
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• HAH! the pallet looks a little crazy... Maybe once it is stained e it might look right, but I can't imagine the stain looking right.
            sigpic
            instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
              making my own basket or making my own like wooden slats? I didn't want just slats because I'm going to be using it for mostly camping and carrying stuff and I'm going to have a lot of loose objects like pieces of wood, etc, and this pallet/basket has like little slots with walls around them so that way I have sorta like pockets to put the loose stuff in so I don't have worry about them sliding around and then just use like bungee chords to hold them down. Also I plan on carrying a christmas tree and then like chairs normally, and it has like these perfect little grooves for chairs. I'll post up pics next week when I have it loaded for KMS and it should show what I'm trying to describe.

I meant like make your own basket. How the V dub guys have the wooden slates on the bottom with like metal rails around the side of it. I think it looks cool but the crate just seems a bit cumbersome and top heavy never the less its gonna looke boss once stained.
              C280 Build Thread
              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Pallets lame not feeling it ruins the classy feel
                Follow on IG
                amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                Vintage AME Wheels
                RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                W115 & W123

Comment

• Wow, it's been a while huh guys? Well here's a long overdue update

so this is like last pic of my car before I took the cylinder head off :-\ err, one of teh last haha

so my car was like, you like surprises lil bitch, here, heres a whole carton of fags, boom headshot, straight to the head gasket

so the next pictures will be of me taking off the cyl head for the gasket ;/

so at the time Bud Light was sponsoring me, so you'll see some bud lights placed around the photo, cause, you know, brought to you by Carl's Jr.

pulled out the guns

look at all that water

brand new Mercedes parts, cause all I do is ball like King LJ

filling it up with orl

back at school

joob well done mate

met Luke too, he's a cool and down to earth guy

I also added some rolling shots on this page that I thought came out really good
                  The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
                  Mercedes Build Thread
                  Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• I now have to re read this whole thread again it's been so long...

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

met Luke too, he's a cool and down to earth guy

No he isn't... Really. He isn't.

Car looks killer sir.
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        No he isn't... Really. He isn't.

Car looks killer sir.
                        trollol!
                        sigpic

Comment

It rubs hardcore with people in the car turning and hitting bums and stuff,
                          Im guessing you meant to say bumps? Thought about running over bums, and then looked up/watched 30 minutes of bum fights.... thanks,http://www.gorillafights.com/fights/21/Bum_Fights.html

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• Hitting bums. It's all the rage. I just **** when they get stuck under the car. Like, come on... Get the fuck out from under there you silly bum.
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              Hitting bums. It's all the rage. I just **** when they get stuck under the car. Like, come on... Get the fuck out from under there you silly bum.
                              We told you to get the fuck out from under there before! Don't you remember?
                              sigpic

Comment

• I didnt realize this car was local i thought i saw it at the beaches the other night. I love it

W123 BUILD

500SEL BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X