1995 e320 (hwy hntr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
    Oh this shit will be there. Where you staying at? I know there were a couple of merc guys trying to get in on a photoshoot or something if you wanna join in.
    yeah thats what im trying to set up with the 190 dudes, but i honestly dunno if theres even gonna be anyone else with one going. im def down for a mercedes meet up. im staying in some house on the main drag or something, i honestly dunno where its even at. ill PM you my number, hit me up when we're down there
    Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

• excellent. love the wheels, if you ever sell em, you can hit me up.

so you going to repaint just the front or whole car?

Comment

• looks good now!
        sigpic

Comment

• i love the new wheels.. altho the other OEMs you had matched the car very good.

Please fix up the front end. she looks neglected.

try to keep the 2 tone.. or think about it

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• The wheels look awesome! Did you change the rear outer rims (lips) on the 10" ones? I still have the original lips and it does stick out quite some!

Comment

• this is awesome ! Hittin that three wheel motion ! haha
              C280 Build Thread
              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
                yeah thats what im trying to set up with the 190 dudes, but i honestly dunno if theres even gonna be anyone else with one going. im def down for a mercedes meet up. im staying in some house on the main drag or something, i honestly dunno where its even at. ill PM you my number, hit me up when we're down there
                10-4...Zach

Originally posted by D&W View Post
                excellent. love the wheels, if you ever sell em, you can hit me up.

so you going to repaint just the front or whole car?
                well I leave for the show in 2 days, and I have school those days too, I would repaint the whole car but I don't have the time, so I'm just painting the bumpers and side mouldings, I'll never sell these wheels, so many options to run them as

Originally posted by superturbodiesel.com View Post
                looks good now!
                I know I finally found a hood, it's not perfect, but the dealer wanted $600 without grill and this one was only $150...from a junkyard

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
                i love the new wheels.. altho the other OEMs you had matched the car very good.

Please fix up the front end. she looks neglected.

try to keep the 2 tone.. or think about it
                she's not neglected...just can't afford to buy new body parts from the dealer lol. Yea I liked the monoblocks too, I'll get a set this fall mebbe, luckily they're not as rare as these splits. and no, the two tone is history

Originally posted by Niks View Post
                The wheels look awesome! Did you change the rear outer rims (lips) on the 10" ones? I still have the original lips and it does stick out quite some!
                I started with a non staggered setup and rebarrelled the rears to make the 10's...I have a whole build on the wheels I think on this page or the last

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                this is awesome ! Hittin that three wheel motion ! haha
                means a lot coming from you Mymb guys
                Instagram: danimal._
                Mercedes Build Thread
                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• mirror finish is looking good!
                  @KNOLAS on Instagram #lownslowcrew

Comment

• so I painted some of my car, put on some new parts, drove around, participated in the limbo contest (51 inches woot) and got some pictures of my car taken

here are some pics from that weekend

shoutout to Paul, and all the guys from the RT thread, it was nice meeting you guys even if it was just for a moment, next time we'll have to all hang out, Jdel was having too much fun

oh, also I forgot to put on some missing pieces off the bumper (I put it together at like 4 am before leaving) so I'm gonna put those on and hopefully take some more pics with some friends this weekend
                    Mercedes Build Thread
                    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Hey dude, im really interested in how you managed to get the aux fans working instead of the main mechanical fan? When the mechanical fan kicks in, it kills the engines power and makes it sound like a jumbo jet!

How did you wire it so the aux fans kick in? As I have those too! Does your car have a/c?

The car looks good! Almost there with it now.

Comment

• Yo! It was awesome meetin ya at SOWO. We gotta do it again next year for sure!
                        sigpic
                        instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Sorry I had to bail on you and only met you in the street for 30 seconds.
                          Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                          Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Niks View Post
                            Hey dude, im really interested in how you managed to get the aux fans working instead of the main mechanical fan? When the mechanical fan kicks in, it kills the engines power and makes it sound like a jumbo jet!

How did you wire it so the aux fans kick in? As I have those too! Does your car have a/c?

Dude, I could not LIVE without a/c man. What car is your w124? 94/95? Our 94/95 have the bigger condensers and blow out ice cubes, prolly one of the best things about our facelifts along with the look, diff, and electrical system

Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                            Yo! It was awesome meetin ya at SOWO. We gotta do it again next year for sure!
                            man we gonna do it big for next year fo sho Paul

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                            Sorry I had to bail on you and only met you in the street for 30 seconds.
                            ya, prolly one of the biggest let downs of the weekend, all this hype "hey my fran from Chicago is here"...only to get bailed on
                            Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Niks View Post
                              Hey dude, im really interested in how you managed to get the aux fans working instead of the main mechanical fan? When the mechanical fan kicks in, it kills the engines power and makes it sound like a jumbo jet!

lol I didn't answer your question in my last post

umm I kinda confused at your question. You see I deleted the mechanical fan that turns with the engine, I don't think it turns on, I think it's just on all the time isn't it? But to answer your question about the aux fans, I didn't do anything custom other than rewiring it. The fan wouldn't come on (I forget what temp it comes on at) but it comes on before overheating, between the last white line and red line. So while I'm driving normally it never get hots (naturally) but when I sit in traffic the aux fans work surprisingly well at cooling it down, I'll take a vid tomorrow for reference. There is a cool temp mod that I eventually plan on doing that has to do with a resistor and making the fans come on at a earlier temp so they don't come on as hot as they do. BUT, if you're using A/C the fans have an earlier kick than when the A/C is off. Like when you're using A/C they're two kicks when the fans come on, an earlier one and the higher one that normally comes on about high temp. The fans working when the A/C is on is actually kicked by a pressure not a temp. I'll take a vid of that too.

But yeah I would def take off the mechanical fan, so much cleaner looking and updates the car in my mind. No need for mechanical fans anymore
                              Mercedes Build Thread
                              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                                ya, prolly one of the biggest let downs of the weekend, all this hype "hey my fran from Chicago is here"...only to get bailed on
                                LOLOLOLOLOL SUCKER!

Nah man I apologize, I had way too much planned for that weekend. Next year I'm getting one of those condo's with the parking under right next to the river and a block from the Helendorf. Then I'm just going to chill..................
                                Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X