hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
    good progress, so no luck from that place yeah?
    magwheelcentre hasnt called back, so ive given up on them. other place that tried had no luck getting anything

im just going to rock the 3.5s for now, part way through cleaning them up, had some decent pitting from the dickhead previous owner.

Comment

dropped the lips and centers off to get polished and painted, going to get them to colour match the centers to the center caps

Comment

not much progress on this, waiting on some parts, just been driving it.

this turned up today though

and if you didnt see it with the wheels on"

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

Wheels look sweeeeeet!

Comment

slim plate wont fill the front plate gap. would be nice though.

so today was quiet at work, so i installed the steering wheel. unfortunately it looks like the old wheel, the airbag system was integrated into the wheel alone, not a module hiding in the car somewhere. so the airbag on the new one is disconnected, coz i have nothing to connect it to.

and then i decided to finally mount my amp. yes the wirings messy, its not finished, and i do this shit everyday, im allowed to be messy with my own car :p

Comment

so some goodies arrived at work today. new magnaflow rear muffler to replace the crappy old thing it had on it. and a box of assorted calipers for an on the cheap brake upgrade

Comment

test fit the front calipers today, to see if theyd clear the simmons.

and they do, now to order rotors, then get the mounting brackets machined down to line up(m3 spindles are slightly different to non m3)

Comment

so i was going to put the new muffler on today, turns out the exhaust just after the middle muffler drops from 2 1/4 down to 2" through to the replacement rear muffler on there atm. so ill have to get someone to replace all that with 2 1/4 to fit my new muffler.

so instead i took some photos of the new rear bumper and played with alternator bracket for the e21

more pics from today here

Comment

seen it the other day at ur work when i was picking up some drums from pedders. looks real good man

Comment

cheers, its almost exactly where i want it(bar painting the whole thing, but that will wait). you should drop in some time and say gday :p

Comment

niiice 36 is really looking good mate,fuck i love those simmons! i want i want!

Comment

haha one day i might.

Comment

looking good mate!
                            reminds me of mine a little even the wheels look pretty similar! you have taste my good man!

GIVING STANCE A CHANCE!

Comment

cheers, i was actually trying to find a set of your wheels before i found these!!

Comment

had a play with the new muffler and decided ill just get installed by a pro.

so today i gave the car a wash and then decided to rip the roof lining out, coz i want to recover it

Comment

Working...
                                X