No announcement yet.

hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good, simmons will defiantly look good on there!

Glad to see an aussie 3 without 19" chromies and mega reverse rake!

Comment

i like where this is going. thats the first rainbow colour coilovers ive ever seen haha, but hey from the pics i think theyre pretty legit. hurry up and mount those wheels, i wanna see it!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D View Post
        looking good, simmons will defiantly look good on there!

Glad to see an aussie 3 without 19" chromies and mega reverse rake!
        i know!!!!!! i wanna show the aussies what can be done with the e36 platform, without making it look like something out of fast n furious

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
        i like where this is going. thats the first rainbow colour coilovers ive ever seen haha, but hey from the pics i think theyre pretty legit. hurry up and mount those wheels, i wanna see it!
        yeh, they look pretty good for the price. hopefully sorting out new lips this week, and will start putting them back together next week sometime, get some tyres and get rollin on them. i cant wait!!

Comment

few shots from this weekend, did 1000ks on the coilovers, loved every minute of it.

will be ordering rear lips for the simmons on thursday(payday), so hopefully get them on in a few weeks.

Comment

i got some m3 strut top covers to "neaten" up the engine bay(read: hide coilovers :p)

before/after pic

and a random shot next to a e36 4 door i worked on today at work

Comment

Nice car. The refurbished wheels are pretty nice!

Comment

Originally posted by fast325i View Post
                Nice car. The refurbished wheels are pretty nice!
                +1
                KMK Fotografie

Comment

so i finally got around to putting in the parcel shelf i bought the other week.

this is the old one out of the car, sooooooo faded.

slap some sound deadening on the new one, also some across the roller blind so it doesnt rattle around

and shelf and headrests in(i modified some jesus clips to hold te headrests in)

i also put some option audio 4" speakers in the back the other day, but didnt get any pics

Comment

finally got the simmons all pulled apart, ready for resto. need to call the dude about new rear lips, coz he seems to be ignoring my emails now.

im thinking about painting the inner barrels black, while the centers will stay silver, with polished lips. thoughts?

Comment

i'll just leave this here

Comment

if youre putting a v8 in this, i like where its going!

Comment

Originally posted by lukey View Post
                          this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            DAMMIT! theyre onto me already!!

before i even bought this thing, id seen threads/pics on converting to ls1, and its fair easy overall. talking to a mate a while ago about having to make custom extractors to clear steering and such, and he had these lying around. if they fit, bonus, if not ill ebay em.

it wont be for a while, but im going to slowly collect the parts i need when they come up cheap/when i have spare cash

Comment

Nice build. I have a 318is I just picked up too. I'll be watching for more updates.

Comment

m3 side strips arrived today, nice and easy to put on. looks muuuch better.

going to get some custom stickers done to fill the gap where i removed the m3 stickers.

Comment

Working...
                                X