No announcement yet.

E36 - My 1st BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up the centres on thursday night and some nuts also, so might get the wheels built up by the end of next week! :wub: :wub:

Also, some poor pics, but just got bored. Parked up the hill last night after work as we had friends over..

Originally posted by Geoff.T
    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
    Instagram:MexicanFab
    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mexican;419706]

/QUOTE]

Somehow the E36 looks really small in this pic.

Your wheels always make me think "R/C Car"

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• ^ lmao it does!
        '13 Civic
        4x4 until not poor

Comment

• This is my favourite E36 build by far!!!! Great work!!!

Comment

• [quote=Dr.AK;419707]
            Originally posted by Mexican View Post

/QUOTE]

Somehow the E36 looks really small in this pic.

Your wheels always make me think "R/C Car"
            Ha ha! it does and i love it. thinkin white for the 3s this summer, proper RC spec. with Gt door strips.

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
            ^ lmao it does!

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            This is my favourite E36 build by far!!!! Great work!!!
            Thanx man!

So today, sun came out, i was goin to swap 205/40s into the rears to try bring the rear down tiny bit to meet the arch, and cus i **** those paradas out back cus they r sht and cus they are 215/40s on 8s.

however, i didnt, got lazy, so did minimal things..

Spot the Difference.
            Today

Yesterday

Yep, black Kidneys, thats all! lol

Had a spare set of grills, but black was chipped a bit, so took them apart, sanded them down slightly and hit them with black again.

oh, and how the tyres sit atm. and why i want the 205/40s on. arches had a slight buble in oct, look at them now, and the 215/40s aint helping, the dont rub, but they touch enough to heat sht up or somethin.. still, arches gettin done next month, and luckyly is all surface, so the easiest of fix, metal is perfect.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
            YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Nice little subtle change I love the way fully blacked grills look
              '13 Civic
              4x4 until not poor

Comment

• I'm actually kind of unsure about the black kidneys, this is where I first really liked the whole look your car had, but oh well it's you car man. Keep up the good work.

The point where I liked it the most.....

Comment

• Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                  Nice little subtle change I love the way fully blacked grills look
                  Yeah, i like the darker look of the front too! tinted plate should help also.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  I'm actually kind of unsure about the black kidneys, this is where I first really liked the whole look your car had, but oh well it's you car man. Keep up the good work.

The point where I liked it the most.....
                  Thanx dude, appreciate the comment. i see your point, and tbh, i agree, but i am aiming for a moody front like what i had in my old vento.

and

So i think when the black shrouds go in the headlights and the tinted plate (or plate delete for shows) go on, the grills will tie in better with a darker/moodier front.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                  YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Definitely going to look even sicker with all that done, I absolutely love that dark front end look
                    '13 Civic
                    4x4 until not poor

Comment

• looking good man
                      iv been thinking black kidneys myself, might just have to photoshop it up
                      RS's are going to be insane, what specs are they? youve probably got them somewhere in this build but too many pagesss
                      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                        Yeah, i like the darker look of the front too! tinted plate should help also.

Thanx dude, appreciate the comment. i see your point, and tbh, i agree, but i am aiming for a moody front like what i had in my old vento.

So i think when the black shrouds go in the headlights and the tinted plate (or plate delete for shows) go on, the grills will tie in better with a darker/moodier front.
                        It would look pretty cool dark and sinister.... Anyways keep up the great work.

Comment

• Yeah dark and sinister is the look I'm goin for. Really like it for some reason.

Josh get some black kidneys!

So in other news. Picked up the RS centers yesterday finally n they look insane!

Will update when I take pics an I'm at home over the weekend.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                          YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Hard ride man. Love the 3's 'cause they make the car look so special, but when thinking the wheels for itself I like the rs's better.
                            I'm also refurbishing a set of 17s rs for my e30, and now, after like 2 years, I've finally got those damn centers painted lol

I will follow this. Keep it up!
                            - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                            - '10 TT RS
                            - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• PICTURES NOW!!! and hurry to get them mounted
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geoff.T
                                MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Working...
                                X