No announcement yet.

E36 - My 1st BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah spacers make a great difference. Not sure why I took so long to fit then. Lol

Why should I pull the fenders? It sits perfect.

From my friend James Oldskool.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
    Instagram:MexicanFab
    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• F*ck the ******... Regardless Car's looking on point mate. Got love for the 3's but Cannot wait for the RS's. Keep the updates coming.

My Build Thread...

Comment

• lolol at the 4x4 minivan parked infront of you. Lookin' good with the spacers on though, good to see you're getting more shizz done with this!
        '13 Civic
        4x4 until not poor

Comment

• are your pants tight enough?

Comment

• looks great mex
            ''Being slammed is like playing the guitar like Jimmy Hendrix, Being slammed on bags is like being able to play the guitar like Jimmy Hendrix on guitar hero.''

Comment

• a fucking great reference!
              i really hope to see it in person at Edition 38 in September or Fatlace event in July!
              keep us updated!

Comment

• Thought id chuck this in here for you brah. Now fit some form of BBS cos i know you have 2 sets! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                  So i decided to drive to the local shell to fill up for the trip to MK for the meet, filled up, and checked all tyre pressures, and on the drive back home, some idiot reversed out into the road and as I swerved to make sure i avoided him should he come any further out, i caught a drain with the heatshield/exhaust and it ripped the back section of the heatshield off and dented the exhaust. Heatshield dragged on the floor all the way home as well as that, it ripped the bolts out the underbody which hold it in place. :evil: :evil:

got home, put it on the drive, got under it, and tried to straighten it all up, it peeled back like a tin of cat food. so i strightened it all out and tucked it back in between the exhaust and the floorpan.

Was too angry, annoyed, dirty and had bloody hands to take pics, but after, this is what i was left with.. not too bad i dont think.

looks almost normal really.

here you cant really see, but heat shield is about an inch out of place, and it hangs bit lower, but more than anythin, the rattleing is what annoys me, even on idle, it vibrates. needless to say, i was furious, and hungry by now, and runnin an hour late.
                  This sounds familiar.

My heatshield a few months back... front section completely folded and all the bolts ripped out of the undercarriage, just lying on top of the exhaust.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• just a question lol I agree it sits nice
                    The more I look at the 3 spokes the more they grow on me
                    But I REALLY think it'l scream w the bbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Praz View Post
                      F*ck the ******... Regardless Car's looking on point mate. Got love for the 3's but Cannot wait for the RS's. Keep the updates coming.
                      Thanx man. Week more n centers should be back to start the rebuild.

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                      lolol at the 4x4 minivan parked infront of you. Lookin' good with the spacers on though, good to see you're getting more shizz done with this!
                      Lol yeah that shit is massively high compared to me!
                      And yeah, started to get a bit motivated.

Originally posted by thrty8street View Post
                      are your pants tight enough?
                      Nope, more like normal fit. Its only D&Gs slim fit, not skinny. But if u r focusin on my jeans, u ain't doin it right dude!

Originally posted by stevie-p View Post
                      looks great mex
                      Thanx man.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                      YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
                        a fucking great reference!
                        i really hope to see it in person at Edition 38 in September or Fatlace event in July!
                        keep us updated!
                        Yeah man, it'll defo be at both and then also at players.

Originally posted by DopeStep View Post

Thought id chuck this in here for you brah. Now fit some form of BBS cos i know you have 2 sets! <3
                        Thanx man. James can defo shoot some pics.
                        And yeah end of next week should see some sort of splits on.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        This sounds familiar.

My heatshield a few months back... front section completely folded and all the bolts ripped out of the undercarriage, just lying on top of the exhaust.

Yeah mine looked sooo bad, but mr hammer helped out alot. Yours looks crumpled, mine was more like peeled back. Still fuckin annoyin.

Originally posted by _hmnib5 View Post
                        just a question lol I agree it sits nice
                        The more I look at the 3 spokes the more they grow on me
                        But I REALLY think it'l scream w the bbs
                        3s do that to people. I love them. And yeah not spin anythin to thefenders, just getting smaller Tyres.

The RSs will be insane, so can't compare, really!

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Epic car bro, just read the thread, perfect fitment + tri-spokes ftw

Comment

• sweet ride! keep on doing it man!

Comment

• sorry to read about the jealous dicks man...theyll never drive a car as cool as this.period

Spacers were a very good move, looks more aggressive and just 'stances' the car better. But i think its time to wake the RS's from hibernation.
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                Epic car bro, just read the thread, perfect fitment + tri-spokes ftw
                                Thanx dude. And hope readin the thread was worth your time.

Originally posted by wchoy View Post
                                sweet ride! keep on doing it man!

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                                sorry to read about the jealous dicks man...theyll never drive a car as cool as this.period

Spacers were a very good move, looks more aggressive and just 'stances' the car better. But i think its time to wake the RS's from hibernation.
                                RS centers to be picked up Thursday, so that's gone be cool. Never really wanted to space the 3s as I know how much the RSs will the arches so wanted tuck for the 3s, but needed to do something to the car to keep me motivated. Lol

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Working...
                                X