No announcement yet.

E36 - My 1st BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one dude. I just picked up my e36 yesterday and wanted to see what those lights look like when lit up. They do look cool when they're not on i have to say.

Comment

• goin on holiday tomorrow, so today i had zero enthusiasm for cars. lol! too cold too.

so updates is a poor one

Morning Started well, these arrived... had been waiting. :wub:

So i stuck them on the car, but too no pics. lol

And then met up with Mr Ford for some Spicy Nando's Chicken, got to his, and the plan was to give him a hand with his E-level, and grab some Nandos.

Well, I got to his, and i could smell a sweet burning smell.. Checked it out, but couldnt make out where it was coming from, not from the wheels or under the bonnet..

So we went for food, parked up, Spot the lows? lol

Got back to his, dropped him off, DIDNT help him, and DIDNT fit these....

literally zero motivation.. :lol:

Packed tho..

Originally posted by Geoff.T
      E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
      MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
      Instagram:MexicanFab
      YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• you gotta send me one of those mexicanfab stickers dude!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yeah dude, i gots a couple white ones left!

all yours, just hit me up with your address, i'll send you a pack!

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
          YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• I honestly LOVE your car.
            Something as little as the wheels make the car so unique and different.
            Amazing!!

Jesus Christ drives an E36.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Comment

• what coilovers are you on?

(when you get back obviously)

Comment

• Originally posted by StancE36 View Post
                I honestly LOVE your car.
                Something as little as the wheels make the car so unique and different.
                Amazing!!
                Thanx Man, better set up and colour should make the 3s a little more interesting after their refurb.

Originally posted by cheeky dog View Post
                what coilovers are you on?

(when you get back obviously)
                Racelands dude!

maxxed out rear and helpers out the front with about 5 threads left.

So quick update..
                Got back from Holiday about 10 days ago, dont nothing to it since. lol totally demotivated as RSs are being delayed.
                But as on sunday was the SW:UK meet, i decided to pull my finger out, and get things done. Plan was to get Spacers on, Reinforcement plates on, get it washed, and then get on my way.

But came out in the morning, and found the car had been egged the night before.. nothing major you might think, but in my area/road, things like that dont happen, specially not 3 EGGS.

So with this happening and the fact that last time food was thrown at my car, it was stolen less than a week after (although it did happen while at uni in Nottingham, so it explains alot. lol), I was mega annoyed.

So i decided to drive to the local shell to fill up for the trip to MK for the meet, filled up, and checked all tyre pressures, and on the drive back home, some idiot reversed out into the road and as I swerved to make sure i avoided him should he come any further out, i caught a drain with the heatshield/exhaust and it ripped the back section of the heatshield off and dented the exhaust. Heatshield dragged on the floor all the way home as well as that, it ripped the bolts out the underbody which hold it in place. :evil: :evil:

got home, put it on the drive, got under it, and tried to straighten it all up, it peeled back like a tin of cat food. so i strightened it all out and tucked it back in between the exhaust and the floorpan.

Was too angry, annoyed, dirty and had bloody hands to take pics, but after, this is what i was left with.. not too bad i dont think.

looks almost normal really.

here you cant really see, but heat shield is about an inch out of place, and it hangs bit lower, but more than anythin, the rattleing is what annoys me, even on idle, it vibrates. needless to say, i was furious, and hungry by now, and runnin an hour late.

Still, Washed the car.

Not bad, but not great either, i am rubbish at cleaning cars. lol
                While hosing ti down,, couple of bits of plastic flew out, lost one but found the other..

not sure what it is.
                By the time i finished the car, it was 12 so i was about an hour and half late, I still needed to shower and get on the road, so I thought I might as well give it a miss. :-(

Car however is clean now, and tomorrow I might be picking up the RS centres, so might have them on by next week as these bad boys are waiting to get mounted on them.

Yeah cool story bro and all that, but I thought I would share.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Cool story bro! yeah nevermind it still looks nice though... I love this e36...

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
                  I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

• Love this build.
                    I'm inspired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obscevator View Post
                      Cool story bro! yeah nevermind it still looks nice though... I love this e36...
                      Thanx man!

Originally posted by _hmnib5 View Post
                      Love this build.
                      I'm inspired.

might try get some shit done today if possible too!

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                      YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Just read the last few pages for the first time. Reason for missing the meet sucks. Jealous cunts around.

Can't wait to see this, loving the 3 spokes too.

Comment

• I love this car mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            Just read the last few pages for the first time. Reason for missing the meet sucks. Jealous cunts around.

Can't wait to see this, loving the 3 spokes too.
                            yeah man.
                            And yeah 3s have a soft spot in my heart.

Originally posted by M3_GT View Post
                            I love this car mate.

Today i got a few bits done with the Help of Mr Oldskool.
                            Center arm rest and console all fitted and in properly.

oh, and any1 remember those 35mm eibach spacers i had in the back of the car?
                            well, finally fitted them!

literally perfect fitment, like 1mm between tyre and arch.

took it for a drive, and came back, touched like 2 times n only when givin it some, what it did do tho was..

wear away the inner corner of where the bumper meets the arch, and the spokes were kind enough to collect it for me. lol

James got better pics, and smaller tyres to go on, so should go a tad lower at the back.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                            YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Looks sick with the Spacers

Comment

• r u gunna pull your fenders?

Comment

Working...
                                X