No announcement yet.

-- My '92 EG : The Frame-Scraping Journey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was into hondas through most of highschool, got into vw and then started ****** on hondas, been looking to pick up something new cause im bored with vw now, and i think that you have sucesfully made me want an eg hatch. so clean dude
    No Shelter

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

It's for sale, too!
      ...not really. I'm just mad at it.
      I ran into many problems wire tucking last night, and then once I finally got the car back together and was on my way to work, my car started overheating. Come to find out, the radiator hose came off and blasted antifreeze everywhere. Now I'm just hoping it's okay! I'm probably not even gonna mess with it for a few days, because it angers me... Haha

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

The tint looks really good. I wish we were allowed to have tint in my state. I know it's probably been there the whole time but I just noticed it now

Comment

Haha, yeah, it's been there all along. But thanks!
          I used to say that I was going to remove it once I got it closer to where I want it, but I've grown to like it more and more. I guess it makes it look cleaner in a way, since you can't see all of the interior, which would break up the profile of the car. Something like that... Haha

And I think I got the radiator situation fixed for now! I'll need to get a tucked radiator before too long, but it should last pretty well. It seemed fine on the test drive earlier, but I'm still scared that something is gonna be messed up...

Civic Build

Comment

My god the hatch sits so pretty.

Comment

did i miss something? i thought the engine blew or...seized???

Comment

So sweeeeeet!
                Love the camber!!

@nico_2polished

Comment

Dig it!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                    did i miss something? i thought the engine blew or...seized???
                    The sohc motor blew but he replaced it with a B16

Comment

Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                      And I think I got the radiator situation fixed for now! I'll need to get a tucked radiator before too long, but it should last pretty well. It seemed fine on the test drive earlier, but I'm still scared that something is gonna be messed up...
                      Are you gonna get a half radiator? Those look good.

And I know what you mean about not trusting the car after you've worked on it. After I did my head gasket, I didn't go over 2500 RPM for a week.
                      Stance-less

Comment

Originally posted by R33D View Post
                        My god the hatch sits so pretty.
                        Thanks, man.

Originally posted by nicolas_w View Post
                        So sweeeeeet!
                        Love the camber!!
                        As do I! It makes me giggle.

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                        The sohc motor blew but he replaced it with a B16
                        Correct!

Originally posted by JasperThomas View Post
                        Are you gonna get a half radiator? Those look good.

And I know what you mean about not trusting the car after you've worked on it. After I did my head gasket, I didn't go over 2500 RPM for a week.
                        Nah, it actually is a radiator made to be tucked under the radiator support, so you can't see it when you look in the bay. I don't know if you've seen those or how into the Honda scene you are, but Arnel's EG (the red Phaze2 one) has a tucked radiator, as does Big Mike's Prelude, to give some of the popular examples. It's clean as hell!

And EXACTLY! Haha Today it seemed to be running fine, so I took it up to 6 grand just to give it a brief Vtec encounter, and it seemed to pull as strongly as ever!

Civic Build

Comment

Ima get a set of your wheels for winter soon. But i got to slam and stance my car first.

Comment

Loved the progress of the build thread. So whats new with the Tibby? You still rocking that these days or is the main focus on the Civic?
                            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Oops! I guess I missed your post. Haha
                              The Tib normally just sits in our showroom and looks nice, but it's actually been my daily for the last week. The Civic needs brakes BAAAD, so it's sitting until I get the Wilwoods ordered. The only things I REALLY want to do the Tib are just paint/body stuff, stiffer springs and new wheels. I just wanna get a few more things shaved, work the fenders out a bit and get them nice and smooth, and then respray the whole car in the same color.
                              If I ever get around to getting wheels for it, they'll be Formula Silver TE37s, 18x9.5" and 10.5" +22s with 205/35s and 225/35s. Of course I wouldn't mind doing other things, but I know I'm just gonna keep getting cars and hopping around from project to project. (NA Miata is next, BTW)

Civic Build

Comment

wow, dont really like hondas. but i like yours very much. highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X