Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
    DAng dude what you do for a living? Gosh!!1
    curious as well. busing tables = wilwoods + works + etc etc etc $$$$$$$$$$$$$ doesnt "works" if you know what i mean lol.

Comment

• jesus, hatch is amazing man, may be one of the only EG's I truly like

'08 335i

Comment

• Interior on the miata is looking sick. Can't wait to see what comes of the hatch.
        Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Thanks, guys.

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
          curious as well. busing tables = wilwoods + works + etc etc etc $$$$$$$$$$$$$ doesnt "works" if you know what i mean lol.
          Haha, yeah, I actually do a few things. My family has a big carpet/flooring company that I work at (installs, floods, cleaning, etc.), then my parents also have a rental/property management company with about 60 homes that I do random work for when I have time, and my dad, buddy and I have a little 'car sales' business on the side that has fortunately been quite profitable. It's all super flexible, I get by, and I got a company vehicle out of the deal, so I can't complain!

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
          Interior on the miata is looking sick. Can't wait to see what comes of the hatch.
          Thanks! It's getting there.

As for Civic updates, there isn't much to speak of at the moment, unfortunately! That's the downside of having too many projects and yet still wanting more. Haha
          I've been doing a lot to my Samurai lately, like completely reupholstering the interior and getting a custom-made hard top, plus I'm trying to find another Porsche and being VERY picky about it.
          I have ordered a few more things for the Civic, though, and I'm still waiting on Status to get their shipment of harnesses in. It's hard to not start tearing the car apart, but I want to have EVERYTHING on hand, ready to install first. I'm getting closer, though!
          Last edited by 06tiburonofdoom; 09-24-2014, 02:46 PM.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• Love the hell outta your Civic man and the Miata is kinda cool too!!

Comment

Working...
            X