X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the whole set lol
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• yeah the me too, but i'm more excited about the name finally getting exposure

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• You and me both sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
          That needs to be slammed...

And like I said in your build Ashton, congrats on canibeat!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Thanks Jody.

Comment

• Yessir!

Mondays blow

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• only when the weather sux too

Comment

• Its nice over here

Comment

• Been pissing down at the airport all day.

I'm off again until friday though. Hopefully I'll knock out some solid work on the benz this week and make some more progress with the Ruckus. I haven't been giving it too much attention lately.

Comment

• What's going on with the merc? ripping the motor out?

Comment

• No just cosmetic stuff. I won't pull the motor till I get my hands on the replacement.

Comment

• I'm going to start ripping trim off the car and stuff. Needs less shiny shit.

Comment

• Well I'm gonna go ahead and say fuck Firestone lol. Had a DAMN good interview with Kauffman Tires this morning. Immediately afterwards they sent me to go talk to the manager at a store. Hoping for a quick background check and piss test. If it goes well (it fucking should I'm not a criminal or a fucking meth addict) I can be in orientation as soon as monday . Thinking positive but already trying to line up a back up . Until someone calls me and says YOU'RE HIRED, I'm not going to celebrate. On another note Northpoint has a fuckton of rich follks. Store is SMAACK in the middle of a range rover dealership and a friggin napa auto parts. lololcopter

EDIT: K Tires also wants to start me at $2 higher then what Fstone was looking to start me at. Seems like K tires knows how to take care of its techs.
                            Last edited by aeok18109; 06-10-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                              well i'm gonna go ahead and say fuck firestone lol. Had a damn good interview with kauffman tires this morning. Immediately afterwards they sent me to go talk to the manager at a store. Hoping for a quick background check and piss test. If it goes well (it fucking should i'm not a criminal or a fucking meth addict) i can be in orientation as soon as monday :d. Thinking positive but already trying to line up a back up . Until someone calls me and says you're hired, i'm not going to celebrate. On another note northpoint has a fuckton of rich follks. Store is smaack in the middle of a range rover dealership and a friggin napa auto parts. Lololcopter
                              score!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                                Well I'm gonna go ahead and say fuck Firestone lol. Had a DAMN good interview with Kauffman Tires this morning. Immediately afterwards they sent me to go talk to the manager at a store. Hoping for a quick background check and piss test. If it goes well (it fucking should I'm not a criminal or a fucking meth addict) I can be in orientation as soon as monday . Thinking positive but already trying to line up a back up . Until someone calls me and says YOU'RE HIRED, I'm not going to celebrate. On another note Northpoint has a fuckton of rich follks. Store is SMAACK in the middle of a range rover dealership and a friggin napa auto parts. lololcopter

EDIT: K Tires also wants to start me at $2 higher then what Fstone was looking to start me at. Seems like K tires knows how to take care of its techs.
                                Awesome man! Looks like things are about to start looking up!

Comment

Working...
                                X